Georgia @ Notre Dame... who wins?

ECHS05

26 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Auburn going to give them hell. I know they looked like shit on the offensive side this past Sat, but by yrs end they are going to be hell.

Auburn isn't going to give anyone hell giving up 9 sacks in a game. Clemson's defensive line may be the best in the country, but no team should get sacked that much. At a certain point a competent coach works around it. Poor coaching. Poor play calling. Poor execution. 

Stidham looked awful against Georgia southern last week and Clemson on Saturday. For a guy that started three games with Heisman hype - he hasn't delivered. 

Guz Malzahn is usually not good enough to beat the elite teams. An above average coach trying to compete w elites year in and year out. That's why he always struggles 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

Auburn isn't going to give anyone hell giving up 9 sacks in a game. Clemson's defensive line may be the best in the country, but no team should get sacked that much. At a certain point a competent coach works around it. Poor coaching. Poor play calling. Poor execution. 

Stidham looked awful against Georgia southern last week and Clemson on Saturday. For a guy that started three games with Heisman hype - he hasn't delivered. 

Guz Malzahn is usually not good enough to beat the elite teams. An above average coach trying to compete w elites year in and year out. That's why he always struggles 

We will see. I think AU will have it together when they face Bama. Clemson's D line is going to make a lot of teams look like trash.

27 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I would be surprised if Tenn stays with 17 of Alabama this year. Tenn will probably have multiple losses this year. I just dont believe Alabama wont lose this year even with losing 2 starting LBs for the year

I said it would be interesting.  Don't know about them winning.  Them being Tennessee.

Just now, nptb17 said:

Alabama's offense isn't that great and can be easily be contained.  

Go ahead try to contain 4 solid RBs and a QB that can scramble with the best of them. Then try to contain Calvin Ridley who is a beast on the outside. Like Daboll said if the defense can score like they did last year Alabama is gonna be a train coming to your town. 

31 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Alabama's offense isn't that great and can be easily be contained.  

Yes Tennessee has contained Alabama once in ten years. I showed you this last week - Alabama has beat them on average by four + touchdowns in ten years. 

The offense improved from 2016, which set Alabama records. So as much as you don't like the cleanness of Alabamas offense, it got better returning the QB, three lineman, and their backs and top wr. 

Tennessee gave up 49 to that shitty offense last year. And Tennessee GOT WORSE. 

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

Okay, so Clemson? Because Hurts wasn't as good last year and Alabama played one game they didn't win by multiple scores. 

I said stop the run. AU will make bama throw. AU has a chance. FL will mk bama throw. FL has a chance. Clemson, OU, any team that forces bama to run this yr will have a chance. last yr bama played one game that they were ever going to be tested and lost. This yr a couple of teams will test them.

3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I said stop the run. AU will make bama throw. AU has a chance. FL will mk bama throw. FL has a chance. Clemson, OU, any team that forces bama to run this yr will have a chance. last yr bama played one game that they were ever going to be tested and lost. This yr a couple of teams will test them.

You make it sound like Hurts cant throw a ball. Last year he had trouble throwing the ball like 30 yards downfield. He doesnt have to do that to win a game. FL wont stay withing 14 of Alabama. They have no offense. Clemson can compete with them because of their defense. 

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

You make it sound like Hurts cant throw a ball. Last year he had trouble throwing the ball like 30 yards downfield. He doesnt have to do that to win a game. FL wont stay withing 14 of Alabama. They have no offense. Clemson can compete with them because of their defense. 

Hurts is frigging horrible throwing the ball. He will be an ok RB in the NFL.

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Go ahead try to contain 4 solid RBs and a QB that can scramble with the best of them. Then try to contain Calvin Ridley who is a beast on the outside. Like Daboll said if the defense can score like they did last year Alabama is gonna be a train coming to your town. 

Calvin Ridley is the truth but he is it out wide.  If the ground game ain't going then what.  They whipped FSU because their offensive line is terrible as well.