Georgia @ Notre Dame... who wins?

ECHS05

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Its like NJ we have teams but when they play OOS you root for your state. Well same in college football. Its Alabama first without a doubt but when the SEC plays these out of conference games you have to for the conference. 

I don't know, I am not a fan of any HS football team in NJ.  I root for my HS alma mater who I played for and the current HS district I live in.  That's pretty much it.  Not that I really care, but out of sheer curiosity what ties you have to the University of Alabama? Seems pretty random from someone from NJ to root for 'Bama.

Just now, NYHSFAN33 said:

I don't know, I am not a fan of any HS football team in NJ.  I root for my HS alma mater who I played for and the current HS district I live in.  That's pretty much it.  Not that I really care, but out of sheer curiosity what ties you have to the University of Alabama? Seems pretty random from someone from NJ to root for 'Bama.

had a friend whose whole family comes from Alabama so basically always been around them cheering for them. Youll see a lot of Bama fans up here. 

13 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Good luck with Utah. PAC 12 because of the time difference is one conference that i dont watch too often. I caught a little bit of the USC Stanford game

Very tough league again this yr. My Utes are young be we have a solid squad. Going to be a fun next couple of yrs. We finally have the athletes to compete with anyone in the division. Really looking forward to our game against SC.

Just now, thc6795 said:

Very tough league again this yr. My Utes are young be we have a solid squad. Going to be a fun next couple of yrs. We finally have the athletes to compete with anyone in the division. Really looking forward to our game against SC.

USC UCLA Stanford Washington Washington state all ranked. Be interesting to see if one of the teams makes the playoffs

7 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

could be. If Oklahoma goes undefeated does the BIG 12 finally get a spot?

That is a huge IF. IMHO IF they do you would have to put them in. They would have a hell of a resume. Wins over, Suckeys, TCU Oak State, KSU. WVU, Hell Texas, ISU are both going to be tough outs. Yeah I wd say they wd be in. I just don't see they going undefeated. Without having a conf championship a 1 loss big 12 winner will be the odd man out again.

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

That is a huge IF. IMHO IF they do you would have to put them in. They would have a hell of a resume. Wins over, Suckeys, TCU Oak State, KSU. WVU, Hell Texas, ISU are both going to be tough outs. Yeah I wd say they wd be in. I just don't see they going undefeated. Without having a conf championship a 1 loss big 12 winner will be the odd man out again.

Yep. Well they took care of OSU. They still do have teams to beat but they are gonna have a good record at the end of the year. They certainly need a conf championship game

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

could be. If Oklahoma goes undefeated does the BIG 12 finally get a spot?

That is a huge IF. IMHO IF they do you would have to put them in. They would have a hell of a resume. Wins over, Suckeys, TCU Oak State, KSU. WVU, Hell YTexas, ISU are both going to be tough outs. Yeah I wd say they wd be in. I just don't see they going undefeated. Without having a conf championship a 1 loss big 12 winner will be the odd man out again.

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

That is a huge IF. IMHO IF they do you would have to put them in. They would have a hell of a resume. Wins over, Suckeys, TCU Oak State, KSU. WVU, Hell YTexas, ISU are both going to be tough outs. Yeah I wd say they wd be in. I just don't see they going undefeated. Without having a conf championship a 1 loss big 12 winner will be the odd man out again.

1 spot is secured in the CFP. 4 conferences trying to get into the 3 spots remaining

4 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

1 spot is secured in the CFP. 4 conferences trying to get into the 3 remaining spots. 

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

1 spot is secured in the CFP. 3 left to fight for