Georgia @ Notre Dame... who wins?

ECHS05

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

If Brian Kelly doesnt get atleast 10 wins this year... He'll get the boot... 

I believe the ND head honchos are tired of being painfully average. 

I bet you are wrong. If I was AD I would have told Kelly begining of season you win 10 or else. I can see ND keeping him at 9-4 possibly 8-5. The problem is the head honchos at ND apparently do not care like they used to. School is raking in tons of cash. New suites at stadium, NBC contract etc. Unless ND gets hurt in the pocketbook nothing will change. 

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Notre Dame should be in the Big 10 with permanent non conference games with USC and Navy 

Why should Notre Dame be in the Big 10? If they were going to be in any conference it would be the ACC (because they are ACC in all other sports). Notre Dame will not join the ACC in football and has maintained being an independent because of its $15 million annually television contract with NBC which runs through 2025.

4 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

That your glorious UGA team is as big a disappointment as ND and maybe even more so for how highly GA was picked going into many of these past years. For underachieving you can put both teams way up at the top.

I was talking with an NBC executive who happened to be in North Morven on some outside "business"...and he told me....

Yeah Rufus, it seems we're stuck with those guys.  Oh Woe Is Us !!!!!

Long term contracts....what'cha gonna do?

Rufus>>

6 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

That your glorious UGA team is as big a disappointment as ND and maybe even more so for how highly GA was picked going into many of these past years. For underachieving you can put both teams way up at the top.

I think we both know, theres been 2 years UGA was robbed a chance in the BCS Natty Title Game.

We were screwed by all the "a team that didnt win their conference shouldnt go to the big game" talk in 2007 from a certain HC... it shouldve been UGA, not LSU in the game.... and then that "rule", was thrown out the window for Bama in 2011 so they could play a boring game vs LSU. ESPN was on Sabans nuts.

2002 was our other year.

The one that hurt the most, was the loss in the SEC title game to Bama in 2012... we lost by 3 yards, and then Bama went on to crush Notre Dame in the National Title game.

UGA has been really good... but UGA is also the unluckiest team in America. Some teams get the bounces... UGA has never been that team. But the talent is in this state, if UGA can lock down their borders, for them to make the playoffs every year. Kirby very well may be the guy to make that happen.

19 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I think we both know, theres been 2 years UGA was robbed a chance in the BCS Natty Title Game.

We were screwed by all the "a team that didnt win their conference shouldnt go to the big game" talk in 2007 from a certain HC... it shouldve been UGA, not LSU in the game.... and then that "rule", was thrown out the window for Bama in 2011 so they could play a boring game vs LSU. ESPN was on Sabans nuts.

2002 was our other year.

The one that hurt the most, was the loss in the SEC title game to Bama in 2012... we lost by 3 yards, and then Bama went on to crush Notre Dame in the National Title game.

UGA has been really good... but UGA is also the unluckiest team in America. Some teams get the bounces... UGA has never been that team. But the talent is in this state, if UGA can lock down their borders, for them to make the playoffs every year. Kirby very well may be the guy to make that happen.

So you think because Bama blew out ND, Georgia would have.  Doesn't work like that.