Two Coaching Vacancies in the Trinity League

Sammyswordsman

Hartigan ousted at JSerra

Peterson ousted at OLU

Who would ever want to coach in the Trinity?
*Four year window to win
*What have you done for me lately
*Tuition yes people have to pay tuition
*Crazy unrealistic parents
*Pay is not that great especially if your coming from a public school (benefits, medical, 401K) or if you where Hartigan
*Dealing with Alumni, boosters

5 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Goncharoff? Recall he was entertaining OLu before. 

I actually think Tim Murphy could excel at a Trinity school, as long as he was willing to open his offense more than he usually does.

Defensively he's a really good coach, at CV he's shown he can manage transfers and all that.

• Like 1

Just now, GloryDays said:

I actually think Tim Murphy could excel at a Trinity school, as long as he was willing to open his offense more than he usually does.

Defensively he's a really good coach, at CV he's shown he can manage transfers and all that.

That's actually a pretty good call. Did wonders for Sanchez when he left the east bay. I just don't know if OLu would handle his persona well. JSerra, maybe. But that's a bad spot for any coach. 

4 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

That's actually a pretty good call. Did wonders for Sanchez when he left the east bay. I just don't know if OLu would handle his persona well. JSerra, maybe. But that's a bad spot for any coach. 

He does all the program building you'd expect out of a coach for a big time program.

Would his ego allow him to ditch the majority of "his" offense to attract top level players?