DFB is bussing to Jersey

Nolebull813

1 hour ago, Fred said:

And that has exactly ZERO to do with this.  And you know it.  The big to do has been over us taking the bus to Shreveport.  You've had more than a little to say about that.  Where is the comparable indignation about this trip?  Your earlier statements are mild to say the least compared to what you had to say about us.

I'm so glad you mentioned this. 

The ones who had shit to say about Grayson busing to Shreveport need to have that same energy towards Deerfield Beach. But as you know, it's all about fitting the narrative. 

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:
4 hours ago, Fred said:

And that has exactly ZERO to do with this.  And you know it.  The big to do has been over us taking the bus to Shreveport.  You've had more than a little to say about that.  Where is the comparable indignation about this trip?  Your earlier statements are mild to say the least compared to what you had to say about us.

Declining the plane ride to Texas  was the exact reason people  were criticizing the bus trip 

That's BS.  We were catching crap over choosing the bus over a plane and it had nothing to do with if we participated in the Dallas game.  It takes to long, anything over 3 hours should be a plane, how many states are you crossing instead of flying.  Remember all of those?  Oh, I forgot. It's a *Florida* team, not a GA team.  That makes it fine for you.  Are you flying or busing when you come play us in a few weeks?

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

I give DFB props for nutting up and taking the long bus ride to make their OOS game happen.  Florida mos def is the premiere OOS playing state as they will play anybody anytime anywhere at whatever must be done to make the game happen.  Guessing plane tickets was not in their budget so they don't complain or point fingers they just man up and get on a bus for 18 hours.  Mad props to them and will now be pulling for them to win. 

In no way am I downplaying them for taking a bus and I hope no one thinks so.  Yet when choose to take a bus over a plane for budget reasons, we get called every name in the book