Mountain Pointe AZ vs Chaminade CA tonight, who wins?

ECHS05

Mountain Pointe AZ vs Chaminade CA  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Mountain Pointe AZ vs Chaminade CA tonight?

• Mountain Pointe AZ
    • Chaminade CA

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Not a chance.  SJB rolls big 50+ - 21 (with 7 garbage points).

Although Calif Tier 2 Chaminade offense will score more points in regulation off SJB than STA did.

BS... SJB aint beating Chammy that bad.

I guarantee itll be a 14-17 ... 20 at worse point game.

9 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

I picked Chaminade in the Pick Em, had them ALL week .... and changed yesterday last minute because of the CA guys sandbagging Chammy.

I KNEW they looked solid.

Damn you guys making me lose another Pick Em game I had right.

Lol it was all part of our master plan.  Everything is falling into place.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

When you can name that 1 game... let me know.

What I I'll let you know that you pimp any Tom, Dick, or Harry team from GA, and discredit any other state's team to fit your agenda, you post here WAY too much,  and are the first (and worst) to draw broad conclusions from a single game.  We've seen it over and over.  I'm pretty sure most people here would agree with that....AND you obsess over a computer ranking system that nobody gives a shit about.  When you can dispute this, let us ALLLL know.  But you got me, I don't have that ONE game.

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

What I I'll let you know that you pimp any Tom, Dick, or Harry team from GA, and discredit any other state's team to fit your agenda, you post here WAY too much,  and are the first (and worst) to draw broad conclusions from a single game.  We've seen it over and over.  I'm pretty sure most people here would agree with that....AND you obsess over a computer ranking system that nobody gives a shit about.  When you can dispute this, let us ALLLL know.  But you got me, I don't have that ONE game.

You didnt name shit, bscause you cant name shit. Another butt hurt loser. 

You cant give an example of me pimping any random team either. 

Ive drawn no conclusions over 1 game and the fact you cant name any means youre full of shit. 

Some of these CA clowns, and others, use to directly quote CP and use it as a direct source of CAs dominance. You dont know the history... they gave up on it because I debunked every knook and cranny.

You are a newbie... so Shut your mouth when youre talking to me.

8 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Ive drawn no conclusions over 1 game and the fact you cant name any means youre full of shit. 

Some of these CA clowns, and others, use to directly quote CP and use it as a direct source of CAs dominance. You dont know the history... they gave up on it because I debunked every knook and cranny.

Layoff Blueliner. 

5 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

I picked Chammy to win this game. (Last moment change bc a SoCal guy said Chammy WASNT that good)

Mountain Pointe doesnt appear to be half the team they were last year though.

And That doesnt mean I dont think Cali has any other Top 100 squads. I do believe you have a higher percentage of shit squads compared to the other good states, though.

Cali is huge... 40,000,000 people... 1048 teams... some are going to be good. 

Ive always been a Chaminade and Alemany fan anyway... my favorite teams in CA.

You look more foolish everyday 

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

You and Ga football are the biggest frauds in the history of hsfb

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Dude, you are a fucking psycho. Ya know that?  ...and now a keyboard tough girl to boot.  Newbie?  I assure you that I've been around a hell of a lot longer than you, clown boy.  I remember when you first came on these boards all pimple faced and goofy (Rivals...or was it DJ's, I can't recall exactly). We were making fun of you then too.  Go figure. 

3 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Is this even possible?

umm humm. 

I think we saw a couple of rusty teams last night. The flow of the game was off and neither team looked great early. You could tell that Chaminade's offense was starting to click late in the second quarter though. I think that the "clicking" more came from their line rotations though. Couldn't help but notice they were constantly rotating guys and that Mountain Pointe couldn't match them on line rotation. The Chaminade offensive line wore the Mountain Pointe defensive line down and like magic, their offense started moving the ball. 

I still wouldn't necessarily call the game a total ass whipping either. Chaminade only won by two scores, so it's not like Mountain Pointe just rolled over. 

I'd bet that both of those teams get better as they get some games under their belts. I'd like to see them play again in a few weeks. If MP doesn't get deeper on the defensive line rotations, the result may be the same though.

• Like 1