Mountain Pointe AZ vs Chaminade CA tonight, who wins?

ECHS05

Mountain Pointe AZ vs Chaminade CA  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Mountain Pointe AZ vs Chaminade CA tonight?

• Mountain Pointe AZ
    • Chaminade CA

1 hour ago, Mjd33 said:

Either the First MP/Chandler game was a statistical outlier .... that will leave you scratching your head. Kind of like St. John's beating IMG 35-2 years back. 

OR

maybe AZ football might just be really unpredictable 🤔

OR.....mayb'e Calif tier 2 football is ALOT better than you've been spouting about.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

OR.....mayb'e Calif tier 2 football is ALOT better than you've been spouting about.

No its not.

Mountain Pointe just isnt as good this year. And Chaminade has a very good team. They beat Narbonne 42-28 in a scrimm...  and they beat Oaks Christian 47-10...

12 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

You Sandbagged yourself.  Kept perpetuating the #Fakenews about a massive drop off after the Calif Big 4.  Then you believed your own bullsh*t and lost the pickem game.  LOL

Not at all... I knew Chaminade had a solid team. MP just isnt at their 2016 level and Chaminade made be the 3rd or 4th best team in CA.

2 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

ECHSO5 - All summer "Calif football sucks after the Big 4"

ECHS05 8-31-17

egg.jpg

I picked Chammy to win this game. (Last moment change bc a SoCal guy said Chammy WASNT that good)

Mountain Pointe doesnt appear to be half the team they were last year though.

And That doesnt mean I dont think Cali has any other Top 100 squads. I do believe you have a higher percentage of shit squads compared to the other good states, though.

Cali is huge... 40,000,000 people... 1048 teams... some are going to be good. 

Ive always been a Chaminade and Alemany fan anyway... my favorite teams in CA.

10 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

No its not.

Mountain Pointe just isnt as good this year. And Chaminade has a very good team. They beat Narbonne 42-28 in a scrimm...  and they beat Oaks Christian 47-10...

So after 2 games you know MP is no good? I bet you said the same thing when Chandler lost to MP by 40 and look where they wound up at the end of year.

Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

...unless they are playing Valdosta....Oh wait, you said "prime time".   Carry on

Chaminade didnt play Chandler. 2016 Chandler beat the good 2016 Mountain Pointe 36-19. Chammy played the "shammy" MP.

Chandler plays MP next week, although if they are without Conover it wont matter.

Just now, aZjimbo said:

So after 2 games you know MP is no good? I bet you said the same thing when Chandler lost to MP by 40 and look where they wound up at the end of year.

No I didnt.

Notice I didnt say MP is no good. You completely twisted my words... which is a Cali custom.. didnt know you practiced it too.

I said MP isnt as good as they were LAST YEAR. Watching them, yeah I see that.

But Chammy is also pretty good... I bet they atleast put up a fight against SJB next week.

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Chandler is good. 

MP just isnt as the level they were last year. And Chaminade is much better than they were.

Chammy is probably easily #4 in SoCal and maybe as good as one of the Bigges.

Chaminade may not even make the playoffs.  They will have their hands full in league play.  Its been awhile since Chaminade has finished in the State Top 10.  in 2015 they were #27

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Chaminade didnt play Chandler. 2016 Chandler beat the good 2016 Mountain Pointe 36-19. Chammy played the "shammy" MP.

Chandler plays MP next week, although if they are without Conover it wont matter.

So you are saying Chandler wins vs MP no problem even without their qb? Guess what i expect Chandler to have their hands full vs Pinnacle tonight. 

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

No I didnt.

Notice I didnt say MP is no good. You completely twisted my words... which is a Cali custom.. didnt know you practiced it too.

I said MP isnt as good as they were LAST YEAR. Watching them, yeah I see that.

But Chammy is also pretty good... I bet they atleast put up a fight against SJB next week.

MP has played 2 games and you have their fate determined and know they are not as good as last year. I'll let things play out a little more.

5 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

I bet they play SJB to within 14-17 points. Which is something that no one but MD and Cen10 did last year.

I wouldn't be surprised, Echs. I liked what I saw from them last night. Not big on the lines but efficient. The D is quick. Croson is no stranger to championship teams. 

• Like 2