Mountain Pointe AZ vs Chaminade CA tonight, who wins?

ECHS05

Mountain Pointe AZ vs Chaminade CA  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Mountain Pointe AZ vs Chaminade CA tonight?

• Mountain Pointe AZ
    • Chaminade CA

9 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Tier 2 vs. Tier 2

All jokes aside, that was a pretty good game. Fortunately for Chandler, the mildcats forgot how to hold on to the football.

Rhetorical statement, but TOs are part of the game. Last week East outgained Bingham but turned the ball over 5 times. Everyone is treating bingham like the big brother finally decided to sit on the little brother. They aren't saying fortunately for Bingham they got those TOs. My point is, i hear you, but I don't think it was fortune on the part of chandler

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Rhetorical statement, but TOs are part of the game. Last week East outgained Bingham but turned the ball over 5 times. Everyone is treating bingham like the big brother finally decided to sit on the little brother. They aren't saying fortunately for Bingham they got those TOs. My point is, i hear you, but I don't think it was fortune on the part of chandler

Had they been forced turnovers, they would bot be fortunate. Without the UNforced turnovers, Chandler is in a dog fight.

10 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

#2 in 6A

#2 in Arizona

#33 in the Nation

No hype for this team unless they changed the definition. 

#4 in Division

#5 in Section

#50 National

Lofty praise for average football.

Chaminade and Mountain Pointe would probably both get worked by most of the Georgia top 10. 

Which polls are you quoting here? 

As far as I've seen, none of the guys on here that we hang with, the smart ones that seem to be more knowledgeable than most of the pollsters that are floating around out there, none have been pushing these two teams. 

Almost everyone on here admits the MP/CP algorithm is west coast heavy early on. Hell it stays west coast heavy. It is what it is. 

I consider hype, the guys on here selling the teams hard. Not some poll that is screwed from the jump. 

For instance, Mater Dei, St. John Bosco and Bishop Gorman are being hyped. Grayson isn't even being heavily hyped yet but they enjoy a lofty ranking anyway.