CC Needs 3 games for 2017

SoCalFball

5 minutes ago, SoCalFball said:

I would suspect so CC is a public school so they don't have the funds to travel out of state. 

Yeah, itd be difficult to get 2 public schools 2,300 miles apart, in Colquitt & Cen10, to play an OOS game. One of the schools would obviously have to give in and travel. Or meet somewhere in the middle, 1,150 miles out...

I'll Be surprised to see many teams jumping at the chance to play cc in California. 

1. You have to go all the way there and You will most likely lose 

2. Their offense is a nightmare to prepare for ... 

3. You really don't get better/learn much about your team playing that type of gimmicky albeit extremely productive offense. 

I bet they get a top az team to go there and maybe BG? Although i think the last time they played bG went to cc. 

A physical Bingham team Prob would be good matchup maybe they say yes if they return some guys. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

I'll Be surprised to see many teams jumping at the chance to play cc in California. 

1. You have to go all the way there and You will most likely lose 

2. Their offense is a nightmare to prepare for ... 

3. You really don't get better/learn much about your team playing that type of gimmicky albeit extremely productive offense

I bet they get a top az team to go there and maybe BG? Although i think the last time they played bG went to cc. 

A physical Bingham team Prob would be good matchup maybe they say yes if they return some guys. 

So how exactly is is gimmicky? The offenses responsibility is to score more points then the other team right? There offense is no different then any top offense in college (Oregon, Louisville, Oklahoma)

14 minutes ago, SoCalFball said:

So how exactly is is gimmicky? The offenses responsibility is to score more points then the other team right? There offense is no different then any top offense in college (Oregon, Louisville, Oklahoma)

I would agree.Whats the gimmick? They run a spread offense they just do it better than everyone else

1 hour ago, SoCalFball said:

C'mon ... The huge linemen splits up tempo philosophy, going for it on 4th down on your own 28 yard line almost never ever punt no matter where you are on field who cares if our defense is hung out to dry philosophy. It's gimmicky ... Although it's really F'n successful. 

How's the word unconventional instead? Perhaps that sounds better to you than gimmicky. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, BobbySanchez said:

These videos always crack me up.  It touts the "best no-huddle offense in America", then consistently fails to demonstrate the no-huddle aspect of the offense.

On top of that, the two or three videos I've seen like this involved games they lost.

I believe week 0 is when the Honor Bowl is being played. Cen10 is a regular in that so they will probably line up a good OOS opponent. There is also talk of Mater Dei in the Honor Bowl against somebody from OOS. MD and Cen10 played in the Honor Bowl 3 seasons ago with MD winning and holding Cen10 to 18 points which is their lowest point output in a long time.