Colquitt/Tucker predictions

HooverOutlaw

25 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Tucker is so much more talented than vista Murietta and even they got to the quarterback more than Propst wanted. I think this will be low scoring like Ron said - I'm going 20-14 colquitt. But if everyone continues to pick Colquitt I may go Tucker to try and steal a game in Pick em  

Oh I know. I think the VM game was a great game to have before Tucker rolls in here with that fire D. I watched as our linemen started recognizing and learning how to pick up those blitzes. Now that doesn't mean they can pick up and stop the Tucker blitzes, but I personally will have more confidence that they can. 

If I'm being totally honest, I'm starting to get that "see ya at the Benz a the end of the season" feeling. I feel a twinge of it deep down in there somewhere trying to boil up and out. Still holding it down right now. Need to see a little more offense. This Friday should be a good test. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Oh I know. I think the VM game was a great game to have before Tucker rolls in here with that fire D. I watched as our linemen started recognizing and learning how to pick up those blitzes. Now that doesn't mean they can pick up and stop the Tucker blitzes, but I personally will have more confidence that they can. 

If I'm being totally honest, I'm starting to get that "see ya at the Benz a the end of the season" feeling. I feel a twinge of it deep down in there somewhere trying to boil up and out. Still holding it down right now. Need to see a little more offense. This Friday should be a good test. 

Damnit boy that Packer confidence is back! Lol

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Amigo, please take this the right way...but we've only played 2 games...and I cannot believe you saw something in those 2 games to make you think what you're thinking.

But you're right about Friday night being a good test.  The Blackhats will line up to stop that running attack.  Let's hope that Tiger WR don't make us pay.  We need to score some POINTS.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

Just now, Rufus69 said:

Amigo, please take this the right way...but we've only played 2 games...and I cannot believe you saw something in those 2 games to make you think what you're thinking.

But you're right about Friday night being a good test.  The Blackhats will line up to stop that running attack.  Let's hope that Tiger WR don't make us pay.  We need to score some POINTS.

Rufus>>

Haha. 

Man, I saw Jay Ward fly through the air and change direction like he had jet packs on his shoes or something. I saw Brian Merritt humping the legs of both of the qb's we've faced this year. 

If I can just see Carter Boatwright catch a few more across the middle like up at Georgia State and Tanner Wilson streaking down the sideline with a step on the coverage... 

Like I said, it hasn't welled up just yet, but I can feel it coming. If we can get Steven that extra second to get that ball to Cam, Tanner and Carter...  I won't lie and say that I didn't come away shaking my head and disappointed with the offensive production so far though. The ability is in there. I think we have all seen it there. 

On 8/27/2017 at 9:33 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

All I know is, I was in town about 7 p.m. and the Pack was still practicing. Long Sunday for those young men. At least the heat lifted just a little for them though.

I hope the Packers can score 30 and I hope Tucker can't score 14. 

Maybe my prediction as of today is... 31-10 Packers. 

I hope the running game is on Friday, cause I don't think ANYBODY will be throwing the rock in those conditions!

• Like 1

Just now, ORabidOne said:

I hope the running game is on Friday, cause I don't think ANYBODY will be throwing the rock in those conditions!

I haven't really checked the forecast. Anything further than two days out in South Georgia this time of year is crazy. Without even looking I'd bet they give a 50 or 60 percent chance of precip with thunderstorms likely? 

Still, hoping the running game is on is not a bad thing to hope. I hope that too!