ECHS05 National Top 75

ECHS05

42 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

BUT as I said in my OP... polls/rankings are SUPPOSE to be about how a team is playing now. And Carmel has clearly shown progress... even if the win over CG could be considered a fluke.

You can put one out using whatever criteria you'd like but to say this is not accurate! Except for DJ's what rankings do you know of that rank teams based on them "NOW"? Most people would say that USC is the better team NOW over Washington but no poll has or will have them over Washington.

Again appreciate all your other insights!

8 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Tell the class why you love Camas, WA.

Camas is probably the only team in your scratch off without 1 legit D1 ATH...not 1.

Lol... so what? That didnt stop them from beating teams that do.

They have a LB going D1 in their SR class. Im sure there will be some in the '18/'19 classes.

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

Yes, you have said ad nauseum. 

They were a marginal top 25 team tehn, they are a marginal top 25 team now. 

Sorry, honest. It's my honest opinion. 

Speaking of ad nausem, you don't think you are a bit repetitive in your rhetoric?  LOL

The point is allen was top 25 to begin with and rose through the polls based on a number of factors, just like several teams

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Speaking of ad nausem, you don't think you are a bit repetitive in your rhetoric?  LOL

The point is allen was top 25 to begin with and rose through the polls based on a number of factors, just like several teams

He cries ALL YEAR long because a team is 10-15 spots higher than he agrees with. And then becomes the hypocrite again...

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Unlike you, I actually mean it. 

Its impossible to say that to you, as most of what you say is boisterous agenda-ridden blabber.

If you had more than 1 total opinion on 1 total subject... itd be easier to listen. But you talk about the same thing over & over with nothing else in between.

maybe I should be banned, like Ned?

and you don't do what Ned does, in reverse? 

and Horse never leaves TX.

At lease I change my mantra from season to season depending on the degree of stupidity being shown by the pollsters. 

13 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Will Moeller be back to form next year?

No idea, but I'd say probably not, unless they make some changes to position coaches on the coaching staff. I don't really have any issues with their current coaching staff....but on paper the last 2 years they have had one of the strongest teams in the state. This year they had probably the 2nd biggest OLine in the state, 2 returning QB'S, a good RB, a great TE, a very solid DLINE and LBs. 

Moe's offense struggled all year, and there was no reason for it.

30 minutes ago, noonereal said:

maybe I should be banned, like Ned?

and you don't do what Ned does, in reverse? 

and Horse never leaves TX.

At lease I change my mantra from season to season depending on the degree of stupidity being shown by the pollsters. 

What do you mean I never leave Texas?  Surely you are not implying I'm not well travelled.  We've had this discussion before.

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

I had to chuckle.... it's why you truly don't get me. You are too literal in thought. 

not that there is anything wrong with that..... :D

Not getting you is a compliment, it means I have a clear mind. Nonetheless, I knew what you meant, it's the same old same old. you meant having not left texas in my way of thinking and realizing there is a bigger world outside of texas (texas high school football ) blah, blah. Blah. ?

Just now, THS2011 said:

A great win against Brentwood Academy too. Which I believe doesn't get much attention.

^^ I was going to mention that to NOR when he said soft schedule... as thats a solid OoS win. I just didnt see the point as nothing will change his view point, his mind has been made up for 5 years.