True 19!! GA vs Texas All Star Game

ATLien12x

Who are all the coaches? Maybe the GA and TX coaches get together and set something up for 2018 for a regular season game. 

When GA had an all star game with FL, Madison County's coach was the coach for the FL team and Rush was the GA coach, and the next year Madison County played Colquitt

maybe something like that can come up 

52 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Its really a Rising Junior game.

And of course youd say this... the only reason to, is bc you are afraid people WILL think itll "prove" something.

It is what it is. A Rising Junior All-Star game with some of the best in TX vs some of the best in GA.

Dude, it's a typical all star game where the teams have a week or two to prepare. If half of those kids are not already banged up from playoff games.

Basic offense and basic defense run the entire game.

College coaches don't really like seniors playing in these games. Probably why they went after the sophs for this game.

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Who are all the coaches? Maybe the GA and TX coaches get together and set something up for 2018 for a regular season game. 

When GA had an all star game with FL, Madison County's coach was the coach for the FL team and Rush was the GA coach, and the next year Madison County played Colquitt

maybe something like that can come up 

Rome Wolves whole coaching staff is running team Georgia. They're in the 5A state championship... doing a lot with the kids they have - definitely a great bunch. Good people, too 

15 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

The GA roster, the only position Im unsure on is QB bc I havent heard of any of the 3 on the roster ... I believe Ive heard of Knox Kadum from Rome..

The offense & defense is stacked though.

Some serious talent on both sides in this game.

Dude Knox Kadum is a warrior!!! Won't ever be a high level recruit but will play division one college football somewhere and be a captain, leader, and winner. 

Reminds me A LOT of Chase Parrish (Colquitt 2014/2015) and that's a high praise in my opinion. 

Youll get to see Knox up close tomorrow afternoon in the 5A Championshio against Buford 

10 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Dude, it's a typical all star game where the teams have a week or two to prepare. If half of those kids are not already banged up from playoff games.

Basic offense and basic defense run the entire game.

College coaches don't really like seniors playing in these games. Probably why they went after the sophs for this game.

Its January 15th, 4 weeks after the TX finals and 5 weeks after the GA finals... this is the most top talent Ive seen from states in an All-Star game.

Should be a very good game.

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

Dude Knox Kadum is a warrior!!! Won't ever be a high level recruit but will play division one college football somewhere and be a captain, leader, and winner. 

Reminds me A LOT of Chase Parrish (Colquitt 2014/2015) and that's a high praise in my opinion. 

Youll get to see Knox up close tomorrow afternoon in the 5A Championshio against Buford 

Ross Malmgren started at North Paulding as a freshman. (Now Soph) Played against Colquitt in back to back years in the playoffs so he's seen talent. Threw for 2500 yards and 24 touchdowns this year