Teams in your state with most talent. It's that time of year!

954gator

6 of the 7 lasting transfers are seniors. Only one will be there next season, defensive tackle Tru Thompson. The legit move in, as Thompson's mom is a teacher at Grayson High School. This was a one year thing (shitty and immoral) that'll ultimately cause two coaches running for the hills. (Conn to Grayson and Herron to wherever he's going)

Grayson has been under scrutiny and public backlash more than I've ever seen a team take at HS level. The transfers jokes,comments, and reports have piled up over and over. No way future high profile move ins take place next season by a large number.

GHSA let Grayson slip under the radar this year but their flag was raised certainly by Fox 5 and CBS-- they're on top of it and it simply won't be happening again. (Not that it's needed, as Grayson is a loaded program that can win without it. Yes they could've possibly won State without the transfers this season, (albeit a harder challenge) which makes this even more difficult and stupid. 

I'll just be glad to move to 2017 when people hid their transfers like everyone else smh 

12 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Ok I got the TN thing wrong. wrong school. But do expect Grayson to reload.  Gwinnett is a Fertile Athlete recruiting field.  I expect to see Buford get better next year as well. I expect to see Mill Creek fall off though.

Come on Hornet, I did all that posting and commenting about GA transfers for nothing.  LOL

• Like 1

Grayson's boasting and rallying other kids together on social media- aka a slap in the face of "community" football is why they pissed everyone off and made this a news story. That's the reason 75% of folks hate on Grayson - because they did this through a "move in" policy and laughed in everyone's face about it not being illegal. Just distasteful. 

No doubt that is why previous coach Mickey Conn left the program last December. He didn't want his hands in this mess.  Also the same reason their current coach won't be there long - just too much mess to deal with from everyone around you. 

It's not as fun being hated as some would think. Not everyone is cut out to the bad guy 

40 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

6 of the 7 lasting transfers are seniors. Only one will be there next season, defensive tackle Tru Thompson. The legit move in, as Thompson's mom is a teacher at Grayson High School. This was a one year thing (shitty and immoral) that'll ultimately cause two coaches running for the hills. (Conn to Grayson and Herron to wherever he's going)

Grayson has been under scrutiny and public backlash more than I've ever seen a team take at HS level. The transfers jokes,comments, and reports have piled up over and over. No way future high profile move ins take place next season by a large number.

GHSA let Grayson slip under the radar this year but their flag was raised certainly by Fox 5 and CBS-- they're on top of it and it simply won't be happening again. (Not that it's needed, as Grayson is a loaded program that can win without it. Yes they could've possibly won State without the transfers this season, (albeit a harder challenge) which makes this even more difficult and stupid. 

I'll just be glad to move to 2017 when people hid their transfers like everyone else smh 

Already hearing rumors of kids transfering to Grayson next year

7 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

This isn't a build-a-team. lol work hard and maybe they can join some all star events /combines with him. 

HSFB has been going the "build-a-team" direction for a while... not as much in GA, but it wont surprise me if some of the big 7A schools start to get transfers a little more often bc of this Grayson episode.

50 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

You can ask Hawg He'll tell ya. But the North Florida thing is nothing new given how close Colquitt is to Florida. and its mostly small stuff...

We get a couple of kids a year transfer in, and then the GHSA tries to stop the kids from playing here... all the while letting Grayson recruit the entire Metro area with little scrutiny. 

:ph34r:

I do know, that it may be more common for Moultrie to get new families. Lot's of growth going on down here of late... new medical school coming etc. 

http://www.moultrieobserver.com/news/ga_fl_news/medical-school-in-the-works/article_e601d9a4-9fd5-11e6-9308-93467f7a8d5d.html