Teams in your state with most talent. It's that time of year!

954gator

Ok, so a couple of Florida posters got into an argument with someone about STA and the lack of competition yada yada yada.   And he asked us to list other teams with 10 or more D1's on the roster (he doubted there would be many).    Anyways we found quite a few to say the least.   

So, I ask you guys.   List some of the most talented schools in your state.   To make this easier and more consistent.   I ask you use scout as the old rivals searches just don't work the same.     Easiest way to do this is to search for a player or school name and scout in google, then click the school name right under the player's profile.    

I'll start with some South Florida publics.

Miami Southridge:  total 23

http://www.scout.com/topic/players?s=143&currentTeam=%22Miami%20Southridge%20HS%22&category=%22Football%20Recruiting%22&league=%22HS%22&classYear=2017

Deerfield Beach:  total 20

http://www.scout.com/topic/players?s=143&currentTeam=%22Deerfield%20Beach%20HS%22&category=%22Football%20Recruiting%22&league=%22HS%22&classYear=2017

Also if you know a specific player name on the team you want to search just search that player and click the school name.   Lastly, to get the total, click the filter and check for 2018, 2019 etc and add them up.  

I counted 22 for Desoto, 14 for Allen, and 10 for Lake travis.    Still impressive!

Make sure you click the other years, because the numbers in the search edit can be wrong.  Also Just noticed some players might not have offers but are listed.   Might have to check back on the ones I posted. 

18 minutes ago, 954gator said:

I counted 22 for Desoto, 14 for Allen, and 10 for Lake travis.    Still impressive!

Make sure you click the other years, because the numbers in the search edit can be wrong.  Also Just noticed some players might not have offers but are listed.   Might have to check back on the ones I posted. 

Gotcha, I just pulled the total numbers. Adjusted the totals

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Grayson is a recruiting factory, the others in GA better get a clue and catch up.

Blasphemy!

Recruiting is illegal. 

The kids just all come together on their own and decide which Atlanta school will be lucky this year.

They may even do it in the third grade by writing the school  names on the different sections of a merry go round and have one kid stand and be the needle.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Grayson is a recruiting factory, the others in GA better get a clue and catch up.

Grayson had 14 before the transfer fiasco 2 transferred out. and they had been at Grayson. But the transfer fest aint over. 3 5*s have announced plans to transfer to Grayson I believe 1 of them is from TN. 

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Grayson had 14 before the transfer fiasco 2 transferred out. and they had been at Grayson. But the transfer fest aint over. 3 5*s have announced plans to transfer to Grayson I believe 1 of them is from TN. 

Oh wow!  Now they are getting kids from OOS. in a few years your playoffs won't be exciting as Grayson will mow everyone over to a title, everyone else will be playing for #2 most years.

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

Interesting.  Well, I've always said if one does it it forces the others too as well if they want to stay competitive. 

Consider your source..... always. Grayson didn't have a single OOS transfer. Smh. They had seven total (one left) and I can list where they've all moved from and previously attended HS. 

Grayson had 10 kids ranked before the transfers, which is amongst the most in the country, but yes, the move ins were high level FBS players that definitely cemented their spot as a the best team in Georgia. 

Just now, ATLien12x said:

Consider your source..... always. Grayson didn't have a single OOS transfer. Smh. They had seven total (one left) and I can list where they've all moved from and previously attended HS. 

Grayson had 10 kids ranked before the transfers, which is amongst the most in the country, but yes, the move ins were high level FBS players that definitely cemented their spot as a the best team in Georgia. 

But he said grayson is getting a transfer from TN for next season, is that true?