Week 1 Pick 'Em Games (Aug. 24th-26th)

ECHS05

IMG Academy USA @ Chandler AZ (Sat., 8/26)

Serra (Gardena) CA @ Narbonne CA

Chaminade-Madonna FL @ Miami Central FL

Archbishop Wood PA @ Oxbridge Academy FL (in Orlando, FL)

St. John Bosco CA @ St. Thomas Aquinas FL

Hoover AL @ Grayson GA

Vista Murrieta CA @ Colquitt Co. GA

Trinity (Louisville) KY  Warren Central IN

Indianapolis Cathedral IN vs. M.L. King (Detroit) MI (8/26; @ Wayne St. in Detroit)

DeMatha MD @ Bishop Gorman NV

Saguaro AZ @ Liberty NV (Sat., 8/26)

Colerain OH @ La Salle OH

Cass Tech MI vs. Pickerington Central OH (Thurs. 8/24; @ Uni. of Toledo)

Wayne OH @ Pine-Richland PA (8/27)

East (Salt Lake City) UT @ Bingham UT

American Heritage (Plantation) FL @ Bishop Sullivan VA (Sat., 8/26)

Week 1 Pick 'Em Games:

IMG Academy USA

Narbonne CA

Miami Central FL

Archbishop Wood PA 

St. John Bosco CA

Grayson GA

Colquitt Co. GA

Trinity (Louisville) KY 

M.L. King (Detroit) MI 

Bishop Gorman NV

Liberty NV (Sat., 8/26)

Colerain OH 

Cass Tech MI vs. 

Wayne OH 

Bingham UT

American Heritage (Plantation) FL 

My Week 1 Picks:

Hoover AL @ Grayson GA

Trinity (Louisville) KY @ Warren Central IN

Indianapolis Cathedral IN vs. M.L. King (Detroit) MI (8/26; @ Wayne St. in Detroit)

B|

Bradenton (FL) IMG Academy

Gardena (CA) Serra

Mimai (FL) Central

Warminster (PA) Archbishop Wood

Bellflower (CA) St. John Bosco

Logansville (GA) Grayson

Moultrie (GA) Colquitt County

Lousiville (KY) Trinity

Detroit (MI) King

Las Vegas (NV) Bishop Gorman

Scottsdale (AZ) Saguaro

Cincinnati (OH) Colerain

Pickerington (OH) Central

Huber Heights (OH) Wayne

Salt Lake City (UT) East

Plantations (FL) American Heritage

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 7:18 PM, ECHS05 said:

Week 0 is in the books...

Week 1 brings about the opening week for many more states. The amount of excellent OOS matchups is overwhelming. And just fyi, to me in a HSFB Pick 'Em, OOS games take precedence over in-state games... atleast in our Pick 'Em. 

This week was loaded with games... I had 28 on the list before I wittled it down little by little. 15 was requested as the limit, but this weeks games were too loaded to hold to that... so theres 16. I didnt want to have to take off any more, as Id already erased some very good ones...

***THS should have the standings after Week 0 up by tomorrow***

-*-*-*- PM your selections to THS2011 -*-*-*-

Good luck.

Week 1 Pick 'Em Games:

Hoover AL @ Grayson GA

Trinity (Louisville) KY @ Warren Central IN

Both PA teams made it through their scrimmages and are fully healthy for their games. 

I think the AB Wood v Oxbridge game might surprise some and should be a really good game.  Wood has two commits to the state of FL so should be fun for them for sure.  Wood has a lot of team speed this season as well, esp on defense. 

Pine Richland looking great!!!  Quarterback Phil J. looked crisp and on target.  PR scrimmaged Erie team that is average but in two series they only ran six plays scored twice with a td called back as well.  This offense will be fun to watch.  Artie Burns younger bro did not play due to heat acclimation training.   Others starters for PR sat out as well and their transfer (white) has been cleared to play in season opener.  Wayne brings back a bunch of talent too so I think this game will be a tight one as well.

I'm not getting in on the pickems since I already missed a week but if there is one upset on this list I'm going with DeMatha upsetting Gorman 24-21. 

Enjoy the season!!!

Ps, thanks for adding the "other" forum, great move and not that it matters but that move brought me back.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sausmann9 said:

Both PA teams made it through their scrimmages and are fully healthy for their games. 

I think the AB Wood v Oxbridge game might surprise some and should be a really good game.  Wood has two commits to the state of FL so should be fun for them for sure.  Wood has a lot of team speed this season as well, esp on defense. 

Pine Richland looking great!!!  Quarterback Phil J. looked crisp and on target.  PR scrimmaged Erie team that is average but in two series they only ran six plays scored twice with a td called back as well.  This offense will be fun to watch.  Artie Burns younger bro did not play due to heat acclimation training.   Others starters for PR sat out as well and their transfer (white) has been cleared to play in season opener.  Wayne brings back a bunch of talent too so I think this game will be a tight one as well.

I'm not getting in on the pickems since I already missed a week but if there is one upset on this list I'm going with DeMatha upsetting Gorman 24-21. 

Enjoy the season!!!

Ps, thanks for adding the "other" forum, great move and not that it matters but that move brought me back.

I got Dematha in a close one as well.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sausmann9 said:

Enjoy the season!!!

I agree with you on the addition of the OT forum. It makes it much more enjoyable being able to login and not have to sift through the constant anti-trump bullshit daily just to find one football topic. I have not even visited that part of the site since it was created. Thanks Prep! I believe this site will grow because of that change.

4 hours ago, sausmann9 said:

Enjoy the season!!!

You can still win the pick em even if you missed a week or two because we are doing a head to head playoff this year.You just need to qualify for the playoff 

• Like 1