Bannon is out...

DBP66

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Another one bites the dust....soon it's going to be Donny and his kids running the show soon....anyone with a brain is running as far away from Donny as possible....I think he's fired or lost more people than he's hired...the circus rolls on.....

god your an idiot.

42 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

He'll probably be replaced with another guy/girl from Goldman Sachs...which should send a thrill up the leg of the rank & file Hillary voter.

I think, like many Trump voters, voted Hilldog because the alternative was a worse choice.  The # of die hard Hilldog supporters may be only slightly larger than die hard Trump supporters.  The rest chose the lesser of two evils.  Maybe.

6 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Another one bites the dust....soon it's going to be Donny and his kids running the show soon....anyone with a brain is running as far away from Donny as possible....I think he's fired or lost more people than he's hired...the circus rolls on.....

I bet you came in your pants?

^^^ no..at this point it's not even funny anymore how dysfunctional our government is and has been the past 6 months....as a proud American I can say I'm tired of the daily shit show and the crazy man trying his best to act sane...the embarrassment is getting to be too much for me to handle..no joke....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Can't believe this is possible but shit is about to get even MORE entertaining with this circus of an administration.  Bannon the scorned lover is going to let out all he knows and have all the Breitbarts of the alt right world dissing and snitching on everything trumpy d clown.  HAHAHA.  Oh boy. 

More fake news. He's going to do the opposite. He's free from the WH and will now unleash on the scumbags from the left...