Donald J Trump is an IDIOT!

TheRealCAJ

13 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

These clowns think that if they just keep saying it, it'll happen.  My kids do that shit. Trump is no closer to being impeached than you and I are.  

as two grand juries are working two cases....but nothing to see here...just more "fake" news to the Trumpers....O.o

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

as two grand juries are working two cases....but nothing to see here...just more "fake" news to the Trumpers....O.o

The lead FBI investigator brought in by Mueller for the Russia investigation just quit.  Not a positive sign for those wanting Trump out.  Generally the more you hear reports of the investigation "ramping up, expanding or going in a new direction" the more it means they got nothing.

8 minutes ago, Bormio said:

The lead FBI investigator brought in by Mueller for the Russia investigation just quit.  Not a positive sign for those wanting Trump out.  Generally the more you hear reports of the investigation "ramping up, expanding or going in a new direction" the more it means they got nothing.

or...the longer it takes the more they got....

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Trump is no closer to being impeached than you and I are.  

Closer than you think nazi.

When you and him share the same racial ideologies, I wouldn't expect you to think he'll get impeached simply because you're HOPING he won't.

We need a REAL president in office. Someone who doesn't applaud police brutality and promote racism. Someone who isn't a nazi. Someone who actually knows how to handle foreign affairs. List goes on. 

I wasn't a Hillary fan one bit. But I bet this country wouldn't be in the divided state it's in right now if popular vote actually mattered.

5 hours ago, DBP66 said:

it means a majority of Americans didn't vote for the fool...that same majority who now knows he's a national embarrassment who's in way over his head....but he's still got his "base" aka..."morons" like you who were carrying torches Sat. night...the 33% of Americans he works for...

It means that he won.  AMERICA IS A REPUBLIC, dumb dumb.  The popular vote doesn't get you shit other than a participation trophy. Still clinging to that BS 30% crap that your masters at the MSM are feeding you, huh?  Whatever helps you sleep at night. doofus.

5 hours ago, thc6795 said:

put your money where your mouth is coward. 1k he is NEVER impeached. Come on badass. Put up or STFU.

Two things:

1.  He won't put up or shut up.  He realizes that Trump is doing his job.  He's just going down with the hate ship that he's on. 

2.  Trump will NEVER be impeached.  In fact, he'll win in '20...and his rotting dead body might win it in '24 because the fuckocrats will be unable to produce a viable candidate.

4 hours ago, WulfTangClan said:

Closer than you think nazi.

When you and him share the same racial ideologies, I wouldn't expect you to think he'll get impeached simply because you're HOPING he won't.

We need a REAL president in office. Someone who doesn't applaud police brutality and promote racism. Someone who isn't a nazi. Someone who actually knows how to handle foreign affairs. List goes on. 

I wasn't a Hillary fan one bit. But I bet this country wouldn't be in the divided state it's in right now if popular vote actually mattered.

Good God you guys are hopelessly dumb.  Your posts have no substance to them at all.  Just, as concha would say, intellectual diarrhea. 

4 hours ago, Blueliner said:

It means that he won.  AMERICA IS A REPUBLIC, dumb dumb.  The popular vote doesn't get you shit other than a participation trophy. Still clinging to that BS 30% crap that your masters at the MSM are feeding you, huh?  Whatever helps you sleep at night. doofus.

..go light your torch blueballs....