Donald J Trump is an IDIOT!

TheRealCAJ

32 minutes ago, WulfTangClan said:

Get real. This country was not nearly even close to fucked under Obama as it is now.

Someone that says differently needs to be bitch slapped into reality.

Bitch slap your ass. I guess your memory forget all the scandals under your god barry hussein?

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

polls.jpg 

Sorry doofus.  I meant 99%xD.  Oh, and your people over at MSNBC had Kill Liary winning at a 97% clip.  They're so dumb....just like you are.  Why do you continue to make yourself look like a complete idiot?xD

she WON the popular vote...moron

Just now, DBP66 said:

she WON the popular vote...moron

Because of fucking commie ass California and NY, dipshit.  Nobody from anywhere other than those states give a fuck about that corrupt fucking commie bitch.  And that's besides the point, numbnuts.  My assertion was that the MSM are a bunch of fucking liars who push the dumbass libtard agenda.  I think that I have proven my case. You too dumb to even realize that and buy their BS hook line and sinker. 30%...You're are fucking retard. 

Just now, Blueliner said:

Because of fucking commie ass California and NY, dipshit.  Nobody from anywhere other than those states give a fuck about that corrupt fucking commie bitch.  And that's besides the point, numbnuts.  My assertion was that the MSM are a bunch of fucking liars who push the dumbass libtard agenda.  I think that I have proven my case. You too dumb to even realize that and buy their BS hook line and sinker. 30%...You're are fucking retard. 

LOL...who won the election champ?....O.o

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...who won the election champ?....O.o

Am I missing something?  Are you living on some planet where Donald J. Trump isn't the President of the United States of America?  OUR president. 

The sad thing is that you're think that you're being cute, and in reality you're hovering slightly above cajun status. Slightly....and I mean slightly.  

4 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Am I missing something?  Are you living on some planet where Donald J. Trump isn't the President of the United States of America?  OUR president. 

The sad thing is that you're think that you're being cute, and in reality you're hovering slightly above cajun status. Slightly....and I mean slightly.  

cajun status is the lowest of the low. Not looking good for georgie boy once again. 

8 hours ago, Blueliner said:

he's the Pres. who lost the popular election by 2.9 MILLION votes....just like it was predicted...you, tumble weed Tex and Jimmy are too blinded by your love of Donny to see he's a big failure.......you're all true Trumpers....:/..:(...O.o....Mo-Larry and Curly...........:$

2 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

She lost the election..........moron!

no...Donny did by 2.9 MILLION votes...and his current poll numbers reflect that....he's only got you nutty righties in his corner now and he knows he can "go shoot someone on 5th Ave." and tumble weed Tex, Blueballs and James still got his back...:(..O.o..:/...morons...

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

no...Donny did by 2.9 MILLION votes...and his current poll numbers reflect that....he's only got you nutty righties in his corner now and he knows he can "go shoot someone on 5th Ave." and tumble weed Tex, Blueballs and James still got his back...:(..O.o..:/...morons...

Only a completely demented moron like you thinks Trump lost the election. Take those polls and you know what with the.

10 hours ago, WulfTangClan said:

He'll be impeached.

I doubt someone would murder him, although I wouldn't totally rule it out as a possibility.

Who's going to impeach him...and for what? Being a dick? Pretty dumb take here, TBH.

Way more likely one of you nutmuffins takes a shot at him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

he will win in 2020 too, sorry bitch

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, DBP66 said:

he's the Pres. who lost the popular election by 2.9 MILLION votes....just like it was predicted...you, tumble weed Tex and Jimmy are too blinded by your love of Donny to see he's a big failure.......you're all true Trumpers....:/..:(...O.o....Mo-Larry and Curly...........:$

Hey doofus, that 2.9 number means exactly two things...Jack and Shit.  And I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Jack left an hour ago.  So you see what that leaves you. 

I would take Trump over any of the lunatic left, commie, Marxist candidates that the lameOcratic party has to offer.  Show me a lameOcratic candidate that actually loves AMERICA first and not maybe I'll consider a vote for that person.  7.5 more years of YOUR PRESIDENT Trump is inevitable. Haha...get used to it dumb dumb.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

Who's going to impeach him...and for what? Being a dick? Pretty dumb take here, TBH.

Way more likely one of you nutmuffins takes a shot at him.

These clowns think that if they just keep saying it, it'll happen.  My kids do that shit. Trump is no closer to being impeached than you and I are.  

15 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Hey doofus, that 2.9 number means exactly two things...Jack and Shit.  And I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Jack left an hour ago.  So you see what that leaves you. 

I would take Trump over any of the lunatic left, commie, Marxist candidates that the lameOcratic party has to offer.  Show me a lameOcratic candidate that actually loves AMERICA first and not maybe I'll consider a vote for that person.  7.5 more years of YOUR PRESIDENT Trump is inevitable. Haha...get used to it dumb dumb.

it means a majority of Americans didn't vote for the fool...that same majority who now knows he's a national embarrassment who's in way over his head....but he's still got his "base" aka..."morons" like you who were carrying torches Sat. night...the 33% of Americans he works for...

• Like 1