Donald J Trump is an IDIOT!

TheRealCAJ

he went "rogue" again according to White House insiders ...what a f*in disgrace he is...David Duke sent him a nice "Thank You" tweet today..and now the neo-nuts feel even more empowered after today....and look for things to only get worse as Donny continues to make B.S. excuses for his most faithful fans...

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

...^^ better yet...why don't the small minority of Americans who still support Donny take him and go move to Germany.....a majority of Americans don't trust him or approve of the job he's doing...he's a failure and embarrassment to most Americans....

I don't think modern day Germany would want Trump or his ilk there. Today, DJT exposed, unequivocally, for the entire world to see, what lies deep within his heart. That there are posters here that support this is bad, but of little consequence to the United States of America or the wider world. That he is who he most clearly is, should make all well meaning, sane people shudder.

Our institutions of government cannot survive 8 years of this nightmare. Today, I believe, will mark a clear fork in the road. Which path we take as a nation remains to be seen!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

Our institutions of government cannot survive 8 years of this nightmare. Today, I believe, will mark a clear fork in the road. Which path we take as a nation remains to be seen!

insert "get the hell out of this country" meme...it's coming, from a couple of white nationalists from NJ....

All day long people have been fighting on the cable shows. We are fucked. These are suppose to be professional people.

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

he's just like Concha with the stupid memes all the time.....O.o

Which one of the little GOP mouses will stand up to, Donald?

They all talk big (this and that) behind closed doors and twitter, but won't call Orange out.

Yeah, WE ALL KNOW YOU don't like and approve of Orange already.....now tell the SOB!

13 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

They all talk big (this and that) behind closed doors and twitter, but won't call Orange out.

Yeah, WE ALL KNOW YOU don't like and approve of Orange already.....now tell the SOB!

Long 7.5 years bitches. God bless President Trump THE President of the United States of America. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

it looks like "little Marco" took that role and blasted Donny in a tweet...the first one besides McCain to show he has some balls...

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

it looks like "little Marco" took that role and blasted Donny in a tweet...the first one besides McCain to show he has some balls...

Just for fun, here's Mr. McCain meeting with Oleh Tyahnybok, one of the leaders of Ukraine's neo-nazi party.

john-mccain-oleh-tyahnybok.jpg

He and Paul Ryan have also had numerous meetings with Andriy Parubiy, the top dog in Ukraine's Socal-National neo-nazi party...who boasted that "we are the last hope of the white race."

andriy_parubiy_john_mccain_book_split.jp

So if you still want to hitch your horse to that wagon, I guess that's your call. xD

27 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Just for fun, here's Mr. McCain meeting with Oleh Tyahnybok, one of the leaders of Ukraine's neo-nazi party.

john-mccain-oleh-tyahnybok.jpg

He and Paul Ryan have also had numerous meetings with Andriy Parubiy, the top dog in Ukraine's Socal-National neo-nazi party...who boasted that "we are the last hope of the white race."

andriy_parubiy_john_mccain_book_split.jp

So if you still want to hitch your horse to that wagon, I guess that's your call. xD

yea...McCain is pro neo-nazi...everyone knows that....and he isn't an American POW and a hero....I'll hitch my horse to him vs. Donny and the rest of the righties any day of the week...

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

yea...McCain is pro neo-nazi...everyone knows that....and he isn't an American POW and a hero....I'll hitch my horse to him vs. Donny and the rest of the righties any day of the week...

Not sure what his being a war hero has to do with him meeting with Nazis. Either way, your hypocrisy is noted.