Fact that New Jersey is a shit hole

HooverOutlaw

1 hour ago, DiaTX said:

This thread made for a good read on a Sunday afternoon. Lots of LOL. All I know is Texas is full you guys can have the rest. Btw Alabama is pretty nice and has some great beaches. 

I rather  live in a 20 year old mobile home and work at waffle house in Texas than a anything in NJ. My grandfather worked for Hunt oil in Houston area in the 50's to 70's.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Ok I should apologize. 

Because the entire Northeast is a political Nightmare... 

Explain to me how NJ is Blue but you have a Republican Governor. 

Fatboy is Republican in name only aka RINO. Just like most of the GOP (mostly all establishment types are worthless).

2 hours ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Man, if you think Westchester and Bergen Counties are falling apart, you should check out some other areas around the country.  All I know is if I put my house up for sale tomorrow I would probably have plenty of offers by the end of the week, so some people are absolutely itching to move here. 

If my parents sold their house in Rockland it would be sold by the end of the week

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Let me rebuke my statement Chris Christie is an enigma to me.... 

Explain to me how out of all the Governers he's the closest to Trump. 

I thought NJ hated Trump or am I thinking NY.... 

Ok which one is the Red state out of the 2.... 

None. Both are blue

7 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Texas is another place I like a lot. Houses are affordable, weather is good, and the political views are in line with mine. 

But we love where we live now. Blue lives matters signs everywhere, little traffic, good Catholic school, low taxes, and 30 minutes to the beach or big city.

My boss just moved to Florida and bought a house in North with population of 400 45 min away from Florida St? 2000 sq ft on 10 acres with a pool and work shop for $150k. Couldn't live in a shithole in Cali for that. 

35 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

My boss just moved to Florida and bought a house in North with population of 400 45 min away from Florida St? 2000 sq ft on 10 acres with a pool and work shop for $150k. Couldn't live in a shithole in Cali for that. 

Sounds like Quincy,FL although I think Quincy is a bit closer... 

On 8/13/2017 at 5:28 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I will give you a heads up there are certain areas you want to avoid at night. 

I'm being serious when I say this I swear Im not trying to be racist. But if you are white. 

Do not drive on Washington Street past 8pm with your window down. Its sad to say but its a rough area. 

Its actually nice very nice during the day. 

But at night is when your Gang members come out primarily BD and Bloods. 

Also be careful what you say. There are a lot and I mean a lot of Undercover Cops... 

What's bracken five....