Fact that New Jersey is a shit hole

HooverOutlaw

5 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

I heard tale of them type folks. 

Ohhh yeah  you definitely know them. They are all over up here. They have it all figured out and everyone else just doesn't understand. To the white professional class up here everyone from the Poconos south to the Gulf of Mexico and across to the Sierras are just a bunch church going hicks who don't know what is good for them. I actually enjoy sitting back at the cocktail parties listening to all them affirm each other prejudices about fly over country. That is why they couldn't wrap their heads around Trump's victory. 

1 minute ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Man, if you think Westchester and Bergen Counties are falling apart, you should check out some other areas around the country.  All I know is if I put my house up for sale tomorrow I would probably have plenty of offers by the end of the week, so some people are absolutely itching to move here. 

yes you probably would sell it tomorrow because of simple economics. Supply and demand. Getting housing built in the NYC suburbs has become a regulated nightmare. I'm sitting here in Croton-on-Hudson in a 2400 sq. ft. home that I payed $740,000 for and pay $22,000 in property taxes all for a 50 x 100 lot.  It's a joke. And I'm up here in northern Westchester where there is actually land. There is plenty up here but God forbid someone wants to build. 

1 minute ago, Mickeybern said:

yes you probably would sell it tomorrow because of simple economics. Supply and demand. Getting housing built in the NYC suburbs has become a regulated nightmare. I'm sitting here in Croton-on-Hudson in a 2400 sq. ft. home that I payed $740,000 for and pay $22,000 in property taxes all for a 50 x 100 lot.  It's a joke. And I'm up here in northern Westchester where there is actually land. There is plenty up here but God forbid someone wants to build. 

I really Like Croton.  Nice area, lots of parks, good small schools, northern but not excessively far from NYC.  Westchester is definitely overpriced but you pay for all of those things.

9 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

I really Like Croton.  Nice area, lots of parks, good small schools, northern but not excessively far from NYC.  Westchester is definitely overpriced but you pay for all of those things.

lol..that is one of my ongoing sayings to some people around here..How many parks do white people need to walk in.

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I couldn't live in Cali or New York because of the political views and high concentrations of liberals. Too diverse. LMAO!

I made a joke but is probably gonna be true that when a democrat becomes President again I'm moving to the back woods of Mississippi!!!! 😂

The entire Northeast is a disaster when it comes to politics.

• Haha 1

Just now, Drummer61 said:

The friends we went to see there did not know about it......We were very surprised to say the least.....Oh, boy..

Orange  crush is Party or Die type event... 

Sometimes you do both! 

Party and Die... 

But me I'd rather do neither.... 

I was coaxed into going once.... and as soon as I got out of my car I heard Gunshots... 

I got my ass back in the car and went back home immediately... 

2 hours ago, steeler01 said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/11/americas-10-worst-states-to-live-in-2017.html

1. ALABAMA

Sweet home? Not if you are over 50, a minority, gay or transgender and you are concerned about discrimination.Alabama is one of only five states with no statewide legal protections for those groups, making it one of America's least inclusive states. It is also one of America's least healthy states, with the nation's third-highest rate of premature deaths. On a positive note, the skies are blue and the governor's true.

2017 Quality of Life score: 83 out of 300 points
Weaknesses: Inclusiveness, health, crime
Strength: Air quality
2016 Quality of Life rank: No. 43

Most of those reason is why I love Alabama.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Now I know what you're thinking. They aren't as big. But what makes it expensive is you literally have your own private beach. The only person you have to share it with is the neighbors...  

Sea Island is great for whale watching and Dolphin watching... there are alot of Dolphin in that area... 

So what my man Chris Christie has the whole state of NJ as his own beach when ever he wants apparently