Fact that New Jersey is a shit hole

HooverOutlaw

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

It's not easy, but you do what's best for the fam. Happy wife, happy life. Kids love their lives and friends. Gotta put others first. 

If Eliz Warren wins next election, I'll probably move to TX! 

Texas is another place I like a lot. Houses are affordable, weather is good, and the political views are in line with mine. 

But we love where we live now. Blue lives matters signs everywhere, little traffic, good Catholic school, low taxes, and 30 minutes to the beach or big city.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/11/americas-10-worst-states-to-live-in-2017.html

1. ALABAMA

Sweet home? Not if you are over 50, a minority, gay or transgender and you are concerned about discrimination.Alabama is one of only five states with no statewide legal protections for those groups, making it one of America's least inclusive states. It is also one of America's least healthy states, with the nation's third-highest rate of premature deaths. On a positive note, the skies are blue and the governor's true.

2017 Quality of Life score: 83 out of 300 points
Weaknesses: Inclusiveness, health, crime
Strength: Air quality
2016 Quality of Life rank: No. 43

Wow you just sold me! I'm moving to Bama!!!!! 

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

I'd rather live near the beach. 

I will give you a heads up there are certain areas you want to avoid at night. 

I'm being serious when I say this I swear Im not trying to be racist. But if you are white. 

Do not drive on Washington Street past 8pm with your window down. Its sad to say but its a rough area. 

Its actually nice very nice during the day. 

But at night is when your Gang members come out primarily BD and Bloods. 

Also be careful what you say. There are a lot and I mean a lot of Undercover Cops... 

1 hour ago, steeler01 said:

You mean civilization with things to do. 

All you little gentry white progressives attempting to assuage your white guilt talking about diversity and culture. Please spare me. I grew up in NJ and now live in Westchester. The whole area is falling apart around me and both states are broke. And while that is happening I get to sit back and watch all the white people huddle together in their little suburban towns, warding off the land so no one can build houses. Keeping property taxes astronomically high so only they can afford to live there and then taking a sip of their wine and telling everyone how they love everybody. The entire place is becoming unaffordable and unlivable. 

13 minutes ago, Mickeybern said:

All you little gentry white progressives attempting to assuage your white guilt talking about diversity and culture. Please spare me. I grew up in NJ and now live in Westchester. The whole area is falling apart around me and both states are broke. And while that is happening I get to sit back and watch all the white people huddle together in their little suburban towns, warding off the land so no one can build houses. Keeping property taxes astronomically high so only they can afford to live there and then taking a sip of their wine and telling everyone how they love everybody. The entire place is becoming unaffordable and unlivable. 

Man, if you think Westchester and Bergen Counties are falling apart, you should check out some other areas around the country.  All I know is if I put my house up for sale tomorrow I would probably have plenty of offers by the end of the week, so some people are absolutely itching to move here. 

• Like 1