Weekend Plans

Cossacks

Mowing lawns, mine today and Mom's tomorrow, while tossing back a few Paw Paw's Peach Wheat Ales. Just sliced up a whole pork loin into chops and a roast, so thinking maybe some center cut chops on the grill with some stuffed mushrooms. 

No travelling for me today. Maybe next weekend, but it will be HSFB related if I do. 

Hope you enjoy your trip. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Awesome.  Love that  area.  Enjoy.

I'm doing a honeydoolist today.  And it's not a short list. 😕  Jealous?  

Haven't been down here in years. Love the area myself. Next week is my yard and chore weekend so I got mine coming lol. Made it to San Jose in an hour and a half, two weeks ago took 3 hours, so far so good!

• Like 2

On 8/12/2017 at 0:09 PM, Cossacks said:

Haven't been down here in years. Love the area myself. Next week is my yard and chore weekend so I got mine coming lol. Made it to San Jose in an hour and a half, two weeks ago took 3 hours, so far so good!

How long ya going to be out here. Next week, if you are still in the area up there, try to get to the car show in Monterey. Absolute blue chip event and the town will be insane with stuff to do.

23 hours ago, Gospeeder said:

How long ya going to be out here. Next week, if you are still in the area up there, try to get to the car show in Monterey. Absolute blue chip event and the town will be insane with stuff to do.

Was just a quick turnaround trip came home Sunday at noon. Great weather and was good time. Boardwalk was clean and not overly crowded. Next time down there prob do a Santa Cruz and Monterey combo trip.

On 8/13/2017 at 1:23 PM, Coletrain06 said:

Went cabrewing all day yesterday, tho it was with a kayak instead of a canoe, then went to a new brewery. 

Today, going to Chick Corea & Bela Fleck and the Flecktones concert with a free wine tasting before the show 

Bella Fleck and the FLECKSTONES? SOUNDS like an STD!xD

On 8/12/2017 at 2:50 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

Mowing lawns, mine today and Mom's tomorrow, while tossing back a few Paw Paw's Peach Wheat Ales. Just sliced up a whole pork loin into chops and a roast, so thinking maybe some center cut chops on the grill with some stuffed mushrooms. 

No travelling for me today. Maybe next weekend, but it will be HSFB related if I do. 

Hope you enjoy your trip. 

WHAT, no daddy to mow dat lawn?:(