Purdue has new HC

HSFBfan

8 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Fleck has a big bowl game to prepare for and is probably waiting on a better opportunity. 

His name will be red hot if they upset wisconsin. (Which they won't badgers will blow them out......clement will run wild) 

I agree....Wisky will kill them.

Does the WKU coach stick around for the bowl game....Take the over if he does. WKU always score a million points in their bowl game

50 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I agree....Wisky will kill them.

Does the WKU coach stick around for the bowl game....Take the over if he does. WKU always score a million points in their bowl game

Wku always scores a million points in their regular season games. Problem is the defense lets up a lot as well. The O/U will be very high in their bowl game. 

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

The need HC brohm's brother, Brian was good QB at louisville... Think he was high pick by packers thought he would Of had better pro career. He's coaching QBs now I think and will be brought over to purdue. 

Well Purdue needs all the QB help they can get so i guess good luck to them there. Not sure how long they will last

11 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

The need HC brohm's brother, Brian was good QB at louisville... Think he was high pick by packers thought he would Of had better pro career. He's coaching QBs now I think and will be brought over to purdue. 

His brother is the best high school qb I've ever seen or played against.  He was drafted a year or two ahead of Aaron Rogers and was supposed to be the replacement for Favre.  Jeff was a bad ass qb himself.

16 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

His brother is the best high school qb I've ever seen or played against.  He was drafted a year or two ahead of Aaron Rogers and was supposed to be the replacement for Favre.  Jeff was a bad ass qb himself.

Brohm play at Trinity in Kentucky ? 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, nptb17 said:

Actually, Brian Brohm was drafted a few years after Rogers...He never fully recovered from tearing the thumb ligaments in his throwing hand...That's why he only had a three year stint behind Rogers in the NFL, and played two years in the CFL.

B|

6 hours ago, American Male said:

Actually, Brian Brohm was drafted a few years after Rogers...He never fully recovered from tearing the thumb ligaments in his throwing hand...That's why he only had a three year stint behind Rogers in the NFL, and played two years in the CFL.

B|

my mistake