Miami at Texas AM does AM bounce back and save their season? Give your predictions.

HooverOutlaw

3 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Elite college football coaches in my lifetime.

Saban

Bryant

Woody Hayes

Urban Meyer

John McKay

Tom Osborne 

Barry Switzer

Must have at least 3 national titles to make this list. 

I'm I missing anybody?

Pete Carroll

4-1 in the Rose Bowl

2-0 in the Orange Bowl

2 National Titles, and he could have easily had more had he not gone to the NFL (where he won a Super Bowl, for that matter).

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The takes keep getting worst for ole RedZone

Now if you don't have a "take" on a game then you don't care who wins.

Your twisting skills have taken a major hit lately.

Anyways, it's ok to be wrong and have the wrong takes on football games, finch.

Try it one time..... I won't laugh at you too badly.

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

I tried to be wrong on the Cypress Bay vs. North Miami Beach game but, damnit, I was right.

We're still laughing at you today.

And you were wrong on the North Miami Beach/John Curtis game. I laughed at you and it has nothing in the world to do with the year 2022.

Why is it so hard for you to give just a simple take on A&M/Miami. Just type one sentence or something. 🤣

11 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Both very close. But personally I would rank Carr slightly ahead of Bo because of the 1997 national title. Plus Carr was not involved with the cover up sexual abuse like Schembechler.  Outside of Ohio State Bo was a terrible big game coach but he had staying power. The big ten  being clueless on how to win a national title by agreeing to play in the Rose probably cost themselves 10 national titles over the years.

I fell in love with the Michigan helmet and uniform when Rick Leach was at QB.  

Both HC’s were in my wheelhouse of fanaticism, so was hoping you’d answer with Carr.  :) 

You’re old enough to know that Bo kind of liked to run the ball a tad.  I wonder what Bo’s Bowl record would have been if they played in cold climates 😂.  Think about it.  Anyways, here’s why you are wrong.  

Analytics have to be a part of any analysis I do.  It’s a birth defect.  Peeling the onion if you will…

At Michigan, Bo’s winning pct was a tad under .800 and in 21 seasons he lost 24 conference games (4 losses in 84 season, the 6-6 BYU loss in Holiday Bowl… Harbaugh broke his arm and it wasn’t too pretty after).  Carr had 23 conference losses in 13 seasons.  

In Bo’s 21 yr stint with Michigan, they were ranked in the top 10 end of season 16 times by 2 sources.  

The Ten Year War is why to this day the oldies will choose Ohio State-Michigan as the most heated rivalry in CFB and likely a top 5 entry in all sports USA rivalries.    

Overrated?   No.  As a diehard fan, Michigan under Carr lost to teams they had no business losing to.  That’s why in the past I mentioned a STA Michigan theme.  Granted STA has MNC’s but both teams tend to have the wtf game often.  Carr started this.  

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

Both HC’s were in my wheelhouse of fanaticism, so was hoping you’d answer with Carr.  :) 

You’re old enough to know that Bo kind of liked to run the ball a tad.  I wonder what Bo’s Bowl record would have been if they played in cold climates 😂.  Think about it.  Anyways, here’s why you are wrong.  

Analytics have to be a part of any analysis I do.  It’s a birth defect.  Peeling the onion if you will…

At Michigan, Bo’s winning pct was a tad under .800 and in 21 seasons he lost 24 conference games (4 losses in 84 season, the 6-6 BYU loss in Holiday Bowl… Harbaugh broke his arm and it wasn’t too pretty after).  Carr had 23 conference losses in 13 seasons.  

Bo had a streak of 10 years in a row being ranked in top 10 by 2 sources.  

The Ten Year War is why to this day the oldies will choose Ohio State-Michigan as the most heated rivalry in CFB and likely a top 5 entry in all sports USA rivalries.    

Overrated?   No.  As a diehard fan, Michigan under Carr lost to teams they had no business losing to.  That’s why in the past I mentioned a STA Michigan theme.  Granted STA has MNC’s but both teams tend to have the wtf game often.  Carr started this.  

I remember when Les Miles was rumored as a potential replacement to Lloyd Carr some genius said

“Michigan is looking for a Carr with Les Miles” 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

A quick reminder to the board that RedZone has already lied about this and has been charged with backing it up with a quote.

He said OK.

Two weeks later still no quote.

👇

On 9/1/2022 at 11:48 AM, RedZone said:

Does this have anything to do with YOU claiming 6A North Miami Beach was going to crush John Curtis and slay the Curtis 2A myth? lol

On 9/1/2022 at 12:29 PM, Atticus Finch said:

I did not.

On 9/1/2022 at 12:39 PM, RedZone said:

You did.

On 9/1/2022 at 1:07 PM, Atticus Finch said:

Then provide the quote.

On 9/1/2022 at 1:13 PM, RedZone said:

ok

9 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

No I wasn't because I never made a prediction.

But about that Cypress Bay vs. North Miami Beach game that you are desperately trying to avoid.....

Liar...... You said North Miami Beach would slay the John Curtis 2A myth.

You then tried to use the excuse that was before North Miami Beach played some Miami team and lost.

North Miami Beach had much hype that year.

4 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

In Bo’s 21 yr stint with Michigan, they were ranked in the top 10 end of season 16 times by 2 sources.  

Good points.

The bowl game losses should be blamed on the idiots Big 10 leaders who agreed to play in the Rose Bowl.