Miami at Texas AM does AM bounce back and save their season? Give your predictions.

HooverOutlaw

5 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You think if Saban had a losing record to Auburn and Tennessee he would still be thought of in the same light?

A person with half a brain that actually functioned would be able to make a point without bringing up Alabama or Nick Saban.

Alabama is a better program than Auburn and Tennessee. Of course he should beat them the vast majority of the time. Care to tell us what this has to do with Michigan?

18 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Hate to ask @HooverOutlawwhere would you place this CFB HC resume historically … and no search google etc :)  Be honest.  Just the bold mention. 

Never won a national title and went 5-12 in Bowl games.   

Sounds like Bo Schembechler if so one of the most overrated coaches all time.

It's fascinating watching insecure southern men like HooverOutlaw make declarative statements, ask for examples that refute their declarative statements and then just make up something when their declarative statements are proven to be shit.

He's had nothing in his life go right except being born into Alabama football.

And he reminds us of this every single day.

21 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

It's fascinating watching insecure southern men like HooverOutlaw make declarative statements, ask for examples that refute their declarative statements and then just make up something when their declarative statements are proven to be shit.

He's had nothing in his life go right except being born into Alabama football.

And he reminds us of this every single day.

Yeah and the weird part is he is bragging about other people’s accomplishments in football. He literally has nothing except some 7th place ribbon for a pie eating contest at Cooter’s fair in 1989.

He is talking shit to someone about someone else’s accolades and accomplishments. That’s too funny. 

He’s just some clown that yells Roll Tide at the mailman with his spaghetti stained wife beater. Not helping the team win games. SMH 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah and the weird part is he is bragging about other people’s accomplishments in football. He literally has nothing except some 7th place ribbon for a pie eating contest at Cooter’s fair in 1989.

He is talking shit to someone about someone else’s accolades and accomplishments. That’s too funny. 

He’s just some clown that yells Roll Tide at the mailman with his spaghetti stained wife beater. Not helping the team win games. SMH 

How many FSU games have attended in person? I have been to 328 Alabama games in person.

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

I would say about 20. I also only lived in Tallahassee for 2 years.
95 percent of my life I’ve lived at least 4 hours away. 

About 150 of those games I have been to were road games many were over 4 hours.  From the mid 80's from about 25 years went to 95% of them. From 1987 to 2001 missed 12 games period total. Drove to most of them including Penn State, Texas AM, New Jersey, many bowl game trips to Florida, Norman Oklahoma, been to every SEC school except, Missouri. Plus still going to over 400 Hoover games. I have left many nights after Hoover games and drove to Knoxville TN, Baton Rouge etc. So don't tell me I'm some sidewalk fan. Not into driving as much any more. 

20 is not a bad number.

51 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Sounds like Bo Schembechler if so one of the most overrated coaches all time.

Is Lloyd Carr one of the most overrated coaches too or because he has a national title, he trumps Bo?  

Have a look at both resumes and I’m interested to hear your take on who has the better resume and why.  Thx   

17 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Is Lloyd Carr one of the most overrated coaches too or because he has a national title, he trumps Bo?  

Have a look at both resumes and I’m interested to hear your take on who has the better resume and why.  Thx   

Both very close. But personally I would rank Carr slightly ahead of Bo because of the 1997 national title. Plus Carr was not involved with the cover up sexual abuse like Schembechler.  Outside of Ohio State Bo was a terrible big game coach but he had staying power. The big ten  being clueless on how to win a national title by agreeing to play in the Rose probably cost themselves 10 national titles over the years.

45 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Elite college football coaches in my lifetime.

Saban

Bryant

Woody Hayes

Urban Meyer

John McKay

Tom Osborne 

Barry Switzer

Must have at least 3 national titles to make this list. 

I'm I missing anybody?

You already broke your own rule.

👇

On 11/30/2020 at 11:19 AM, HooverOutlaw said:

Only 2 elite college football coaches right now Saban and Swinney. 

C-L-O-W-N

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Says the dumbass that can't go 15 minutes without mentioning Florida won an OOS football game......and lives on the backs of "kids" from Miami, Florida.

Hypocritical SOB....