Miami at Texas AM does AM bounce back and save their season? Give your predictions.

HooverOutlaw

45 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Nolebull claims Fisher is an elite all time great coach and should never get questioned or bashed.

Never said he was elite or an all time great. I said he has 2 national titles one as an assistant and one as a head coach. 

I simply asked you how many national titles do you have, and how many games have you won?

Imagine if someone posted your job performance on an internet message board weekly. It’s kinda creepy. 

12 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Never said he was elite or an all time great. I said he has 2 national titles one as an assistant and one as a head coach. 

I simply asked you how many national titles do you have, and how many games have you won?

Imagine if someone posted your job performance on an internet message board weekly. It’s kinda creepy. 

If my job performance was equal to his I could not get a job in the way he left FSU.  What is creepy are people who do internet searches checking on posters.  He is failing at Texas AM as bad as he did in keeping his wife from screwing Florida football players. He is a con man who made his living off the kick 6 play and a generation qb in Winston.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

HooverOutlaw has just moved on to this new project after his Jim Harbaugh initiative failed so spectacularly. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

HooverOutlaw has just moved on to this new project after his Jim Harbaugh initiative failed so spectacularly. 

You are still the only fool that thinks Harbaugh is elite and equal to Saban. The only fail was your idiot logic.  He has still never been within a million miles of a national title.

Back down from anybody face to face lately?

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You have literally been lying about what I said since the first moment.

But you're either too stupid or too dishonest.

No problem.

Harbaugh embarrassed your dumb ass last year and is going to do it again this year.

One decent year does not make up for 1 win vs Ohio State.  Only bad coaches have losing record their biggest rival.