Random $%#&

OldTerrapin

54 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I've been through Austin but never stopped to take in the culture or anything... 

I got an Ex from Dallas.... 

And I've made the unfortunate drive from Dallas (Which is never not under construction by the way...) to Houston before... 

Furthest drive I've ever made by myself is from Atlanta to Long Beach,CA and I'll never do it again... 

People in Cali can't drive for shit... 

They make FL drivers look like the world's safest... 

That aside... 

If there's a city that overtakes Atlanta as fastest growing metro in the South it will probably be Austin... 

Atlanta has surpassed D.C,Miami Beach/South FL as a whole,Philadelphia and Phoenix to become the 6th largest metro in the country... 

As @HooverOutlaw stated in about 3-4 more years a combined 75-85% of the state will be apart of Metro Atlanta or Metro Savannah... 

Hell a small portion of Alabama,Tennessee and NC are considered apart of Metro Atlanta... 

there's parts of AL and TN that use GA Phone numbers and zip codes... 

Austin is a must-see, if you haven’t stopped there! 

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

It’s the CHIMP GRIP!

We were taught to be very careful where we walked and to keep your eyes open and head on a swivel watching for thrown crap heading for you.  We had to move a phone because a great ape kept reaching through the bars and around the corner and tearing it off the wall.

3 minutes ago, Fred said:

We were taught to be very careful where we walked and to keep your eyes open and head on a swivel watching for thrown crap heading for you.  We had to move a phone because a great ape kept reaching through the bars and around the corner and tearing it off the wall.

Back in the 70’s I Saw an ape whip a handful of shit at some dude with a huge Afro at The Bronx Zoo…..direct hit!

• Haha 1