Random $%#&

OldTerrapin

@Fred @HooverOutlaw @Ga96 @FreeBird @I AM IRONMAN 

Looking at some projections. 

By the year 2027 Atlanta and Macon-Warner Robins Metro will have several conjoining Counties. 

There's already a few counties like this between Atlanta and Columbus. 

Troup County: population-74,882

Largest city-LaGrange. 

Troup is considered apart of the overall Atlanta Metro and at the same time apart of The Columbus Metro area. 

Harris County: population 47,105

Largest city: Pine Mountain,GA 

Same as Troup is considered apart of both Columbus and Atlanta Metro. 

But also Pine Mountain is one of the richest communities south of Atlanta beautiful area of GA with lots of rolling hills and beautiful mountains... it's the southern most area with mountains in GA. 

GA currently has 3 of the fastest growing Metro areas in the USA  with 3 smaller metros sitting in the top 80 fastest growing... 

Atlanta-Fulton County-Gwinnett County sits at the top currently and in the top 4 Nationally 

Savannah-Chatham County-Effingham County-Bryan County sits 2nd in GA top 10 nationally

Warner Robins-Houston County-Peach County-3rd in GA top 20 Nationally. 

And then the other 3

Valdosta-Lowndes County sits #28 in the nation. Valdosta is growing Northward and Westward. By 2028 a portion of Valdosta and Hahira will cross the Cook County line. 

Lee County-Lee County population has nearly doubled recently...I know Buster Posey poured money back into Lee County. And some Business Investors followed suit... no exaggeration every time I go through Leesburg it looks like a different place by 2028 it's projected Lee County will be a economic hub for South GA... 

Saint Mary's-Camden County

Camden County benefits from being close to Jacksonville,FL,Savannah,GA and on the Ocean. It's booming down there and it's another County that's getting ready to hit a ridiculous  spike in population. I go down there for whale watching 6 times a year... 

I got to see a Humpback once... 

Absolute Massive unit... pics don't do it justice... 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

By the year 2027 Atlanta and Macon-Warner Robins Metro will have several conjoining Counties. 

Largest city-LaGrange. 

Troup is considered apart of the overall Atlanta Metro and at the same time apart of The Columbus Metro area. 

But also Pine Mountain is one of the richest communities south of Atlanta beautiful area of GA with lots of rolling hills and beautiful mountains... it's the southern most area with mountains in GA. 

GA currently has 3 of the fastest growing Metro areas in the USA  with 3 smaller metros sitting in the top 80 fastest growing... 

Atlanta-Fulton County-Gwinnett County sits at the top currently and in the top 4 Nationally 

Savannah-Chatham County-Effingham County-Bryan County sits 2nd in GA top 10 nationally

And then the other 3

Valdosta-Lowndes County sits #28 in the nation. Valdosta is growing Northward and Westward. By 2028 a portion of Valdosta and Hahira will cross the Cook County line. 

Lee County-Lee County population has nearly doubled recently...I know Buster Posey poured money back into Lee County. And some Business Investors followed suit... no exaggeration every time I go through Leesburg it looks like a different place by 2028 it's projected Lee County will be a economic hub for South GA... 

Camden County benefits from being close to Jacksonville,FL,Savannah,GA and on the Ocean. It's booming down there and it's another County that's getting ready to hit a ridiculous  spike in population. I go down there for whale watching 6 times a year... 

Who would want to live there

53 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Are there many gay bars in Atlanta?

bruh Im crying

I'm not Gay 

Fucking crying 🤣 

I'm 1000% sure there are though... 

But they are most certainly close to Marietta,Sandy Springs or Alpharetta... 

My area of Atlanta is mostly working class folks and Young families.... 

@Fred  @Sweetlarry are  the ones where all the fancy stuff is... 

And while I dont know exactly where Fred is I know he's in Gwinnett and I do wish I was in Duluth or Peachtree Corners... 

But I'm happy in Henry County for now... 

however we do have one of the OG Krispi Kremes near where I live... 

And access to every interstate imaginable... 

And I think Larry is in Big Money Acworth... 

The air up there is too rich for my lungs... 

9 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

bruh Im crying

I'm not Gay 

Fucking crying 🤣 

And while I dont know exactly where Fred is I know he's in Gwinnett and I do wish I was in Duluth or Peachtree Corners... 

Oh, I’m not gay either, I’m just curious! 

I would go to various parts of the state. But I really want to go to THE Georgia 🇬🇪 

1 minute ago, ChimpGrip said:

Oh, I’m not gay either, I’m just curious! 

I would go to various parts of the state. But I really want to go to THE Georgia 🇬🇪 

All BS aside we have had a surge of eastern Europeans in Atlanta... 

Northside Atlanta areas like Roswell-Sandy Springs and John's Creek has some Georgians (Country),Polish,Bulgarian and Albanians... 

Northside Atlanta has a V E R Y large international community... 

Where I'm at we have a sizeable Asian Community in particular Vietnamese and Chinese... 

Gwinnett County and Fulton County has alot of Japanese and Koreans... 

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

All BS aside we have had a surge of eastern Europeans in Atlanta... 

Northside Atlanta areas like Roswell-Sandy Springs and John's Creek has some Georgians (Country),Polish,Bulgarian and Albanians... 

Northside Atlanta has a V E R Y large international community... 

Where I'm at we have a sizeable Asian Community in particular Vietnamese and Chinese... 

Gwinnett County and Fulton County has alot of Japanese and Koreans... 

I’ll have to check it out. I enjoy that kind of diversity 

28 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

I’ll have to check it out. I enjoy that kind of diversity 

All the Atlanta Counties offer diversity to some degree... 

Coweta County,Meriwether and Heard County are probably the least diverse counties... 

Coweta County is the stock standard Middle Class type County and this is where @ECHS05 lives... it's also the neighboring county to where I live. 

It's not a bad place or anything by any means just nothing special... 

If you wanna live close to Atlanta and not be driven insane by Traffic or the fast paced lifestyle you settle down in Coweta County... .it's also one of the last bastions of affordability in Metro Atlanta... you can still find nice decent places for around $700 rent in Coweta county... you can work in Downtown Atlanta or Sandy Springs and still live in Coweta... 

Heard County and Meriwether are 2 of 5 rural counties in the Metro... 

Heard County has no Interstates but it does have a nice rail system... 

Heard County as stated before is rural... it's not expensive by any means nor a bad place... just boring as all Hell... but it's an important agriculture Hub... 

Meriwether is the same as Heard County... same exact situation except it does have an interstate going through the Northeastern portion of the county... 

3 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Largest city-LaGrange. 

And then the other 3

I hate it honestly I've had enough just from florida folks moving in. We have so many slumlords and money hungry politicians in the area it's going to end up being a hot mess with apartments and cramped subdivisions on top of each other.  As much space as we have they put brand new apartments right beside the damn railroad tracks. Houses getting built on swamplands. I try to advise people who ask about moving here. The realtors and banks don't give a damn. They will sell you a house in an area known for flooding and when heavy rains or hurricanes comes you are stuck with a flooded houses that has probably had a tree through it.

3 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

I hate it honestly I've had enough just from florida folks moving in. We have so many slumlords and money hungry politicians in the area it's going to end up being a hot mess with apartments and cramped subdivisions on top of each other.  As much space as we have they put brand new apartments right beside the damn railroad tracks. Houses getting built on swamplands. I try to advise people who ask about moving here. The realtors and banks don't give a damn. They will sell you a house in an area known for flooding and when heavy rains or hurricanes comes you are stuck with a flooded houses that has probably had a tree through it.

Valdosta got too much room to be building like it's L.A... 

Especially going North and out towards the Echols County line... 

Sounds like they need some better land surveys. 

When I was down there visiting my mom a week ago I saw the new subdivisions they threw up near Moody AFB and the new Valdosta HS Building... 

Nice looking Houses but they most certainly seem like they're stacked on top of each other almost... 

Thomasville is getting the same way... 

I know with Camden County for the longest time it was standing still in terms of growth. 

But something happend in 2017 and it just never looked back... 

Camden right now is sitting at around 65K up from 44K in under 6-7 years... 

Personally I do like Saint Marys and the way it's growing... 

I'm trying to get to Gwinnett before I get priced out... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

bruh Im crying

I'm not Gay 

Fucking crying 🤣 

Bro I’m in the east Cobb ghetto. Mayretta has a little of everything. Some wealth, some middle class and some poverty. 

The Alpha Male bought a piece of property a literal stones throw from Northcutt Stadium. He donated either 250 or 500K (depending on who you ask) to be able to build there. He is selling his house next door to the new one for 2.5mm I believe. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Bro I’m in the east Cobb ghetto. Mayretta has a little of everything. Some wealth, some middle class and some poverty. 

The Alpha Male bought a piece of property a literal stones throw from Northcutt Stadium. He donated either 250 or 500K (depending on who you ask) to be able to build there. He is selling his house next door to the new one for 2.5mm I believe. 

For the life of me I thought you where in Acworth or the North Cobb Area somewhere...  

• Haha 1