Random $%#&

OldTerrapin

10 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Wow, what was that like (working in NYC)? Did you take the subways daily? It just seems like it would be so stressful to work and live in NYC, but maybe I feel that because of being stressed thinking about other things while walking the streets of NYC on vacation. 

I think Battery Park (I believe it’s called) is beautiful. Clean, no trash. Buildings look incredible. Views are nice. 53rd though in Mid-town is probably another favorite area of mine. I want to see Tribeca next time. I saw Central Park too. 

No subways usually…grand central and a 5 minute walk to Grace building…cabs around city if need be

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

@I AM IRONMAN Chrysler and Freedom buildings in NYC are the greatest in the world. Chrysler Building is my personal favorite. It’s fascinating, mysterious and relatively unknown compared to the Empire State Building.

The original design (was a joke) of the Freedom tower had the middle finger raised at the top 🤣🇺🇸🇺🇸🖕🏻

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Pretty boy who ruined California ( even more)

Newsome vs Vance 2028.  Vance just needs to bring up the state of the state of California and how Newsome ruined it.

edit- sorry wrong forum!

Haha yeah wrong forum. He does have a California accent though!

• Haha 1