Random $%#&

OldTerrapin

Noticed in Poland and Germany this new bottle cap style and asked my wife about it today.  

It’s new actually.  Example in article photo and my drink screenshot.  
Don’t see how people would be frustrated by this, but anything new likely frustrates many no matter what.  

I hope they implement this policy in the US.  

https://euroweeklynews.com/2024/06/12/europes-new-bottle-cap-regulation/

IMG_0740.jpeg

6 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Ruthless!

He’s Major Nelson to me 💯pct. 

Never watched the nighttime soap opera themed shows, but I did have a crush on All My Children’s Susan Lucci way back in time and admittedly (I can not tell a lie on this forum 😂) I did watch some General Hospital in HS.
It was on right after school ended.  

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Nice!  What are your plans?

George Motz Burgers, Scarr’s Pizza (did Lindustry in Brooklyn last time), go see Chrysler Building and the Empire State Building, Wall Street, Time Square (2nd time), Katz, Tribeca, go see Trump Tower, Bronx Zoo, Chinese BBQ in Queen’s, Little Italy and finally Spark’s Steakhouse 

28 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

George Motz Burgers, Scarr’s Pizza (did Lindustry in Brooklyn last time), go see Chrysler Building and the Empire State Building, Wall Street, Time Square (2nd time), Katz, Tribeca, go see Trump Tower, Bronx Zoo, Chinese BBQ in Queen’s, Little Italy and finally Spark’s Steakhouse 

That’s it?.  🤣

Please don’t stare up at the skyscrapers 🤣

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

Enjoy your trip and don’t forget to extend your cardio sessions the following week.  :) 

Job interview next visit perhaps? 
Start your engines, young man. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Back in the US.  

Bernhard Langer (German pro golfer) was a few rows behind us in business class on our flight from Frankfurt to Miami.  He looks good for almost 67 years old.  

Few rows behind you in business class?  Traveling high on the hog eh? 😎

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Few rows behind you in business class?  Traveling high on the hog eh? 😎

First time my wife and I flew business class together and won’t be the last.  :) 

#Condorslippers #legroom #longterminvesting  

My wife was more impressed chatting with a couple, whose daughter attended a Taylor Swift concert in Zurich.   #TaylorSwiss  :) 

Our daughter and her bf will be attending a Taylor Swift concert in Munich soon.  
She’s freaking out about what to wear.  I suggested jeans and a t shirt.  #toosimple 😂 

Just dropped off our friend’s daughter at FLL, who watched our dog for the trip.  She was awesome and much appreciated.  

IMG_0850.jpeg

1 hour ago, golfaddict1 said:

First time my wife and I flew business class together and won’t be the last.  :) 

#Condorslippers #legroom #longterminvesting  

My wife was more impressed chatting with a couple, whose daughter attended a Taylor Swift concert in Zurich.   #TaylorSwiss  :) 

Our daughter and her bf will be attending a Taylor Swift concert in Munich soon.  
She’s freaking out about what to wear.  I suggested jeans and a t shirt.  #toosimple 😂 

Just dropped off our friend’s daughter at FLL, who watched our dog for the trip.  She was awesome and much appreciated.  

IMG_0850.jpeg

WTF?!  Sporting the Puma socks and $350 fancy boy jeans.  You’re a real dandy! (Seinfeld)

Recently landed a new gig that will make me an air warrior.  Mostly Texas/ West.  Signed up for all air miles and hotel rewards points.  Future vacations will be less expensive with air and hotel covered.  Maybe a trip to Milwaukee soon (RNC) 😉

• Like 1

@Fred just heard Gwinnett has officially hit over 1 Million people... 

It is now the 2nd most populous county in GA behind Fulton County. 

The Top 15 most populous counties in GA: 

1. Fulton County-Atlanta,GA-1.7 Million 

2. Gwinnett County-Peachtree Corners -1.1 Million  

3. Cobb County-Marietta,GA- 823,888 

4. Dekalb County- Stone Mountain,GA- 776,133

5. Chatham County-Savannah,GA- 355,959

6. Clayton County- Jonesboro,GA-299,688 (Clayton is shrinking but is still high up. It's the only top 10 County that's seen a decrease in population). 

7. Cherokee County- Canton,GA- 288,515

8. Forsyth County-Cumming,GA-287,707 (Forsyth County is on track to surpass Cherokee in less than 2 years)

9. Henry County-Mcdonough,GA- 279,777 

10.  Richmond County-Augusta,GA- 278,995 (will probably surpass Henry County by next year because Augusta growth rate right now is insane). 

11. Muscogee County-Columbus,GA-260,337

12. Hall County-Gainesville,GA- 235,227 

13. Paulding County-Dallas,GA-200,117 

14. Columbia County-Martinez,GA-196,133 (the only metro Augusta community up here)

15. Bibb County-Macon,GA- 171,433

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

WTF?!  Sporting the Puma socks and $350 fancy boy jeans.  You’re a real dandy! (Seinfeld)

Recently landed a new gig that will make me an air warrior.  Mostly Texas/ West.  Signed up for all air miles and hotel rewards points.  Future vacations will be less expensive with air and hotel covered.  Maybe a trip to Milwaukee soon (RNC) 😉

Congrats on the new job.  

My next flight trip destination will hopefully be to Milwaukee or Chicago to visit two longtime hometown friends.  I need to take in a game at Wrigley (bucket list) and it would be nice to see Lambeau Field as well as take in a Brewers game.  

Maybe you can hookup with a few Texans on the board and enjoy bbq food and a few cold ones.  

• Like 1