OT: Student get jail for voter fraud

HSFBfan

16 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

1 is too much

To be honest, hoss, even in the best designed system in the world, you are going to have some voter fraud. And for many reasons, the USA does not have the best designed system in the world. I suspect some county in Europe would take that distinction.

The question is: is there reason to believe that it is so commonplace as to negatively influence the outcome of an election. 

Just now, DarterBlue said:

To be honest, hoss, even in the best designed system in the world, you are going to have some voter fraud. And for many reasons, the USA does not have the best designed system in the world. I suspect some county in Europe would take that distinction.

The question is: is there reason to believe that it is so commonplace as to negatively influence the outcome of an election. 

its fraud. i know that they brought in voter machines and professional hackers to see how fast they can hack the machines and they did it within 30 seconds. If you can do fraud than yea at some point it can be negative towards an election

Gore vs Bush 2000 election.

My parents retired to Florida & were in their late 70s.They hired a middle aged black women to help out around the house.She told them how proud she was voting for the first time in her life.She explained to my parents how the minister at her church brought in an overhead projector & showed all the ballot.Punch the 2nd name on the left side & your vote will be for Gore.My father informed her she voted for Bucannan & showed her the  form that you get in the mail.They were shown an old ballot.Gore was on the right side on the top.

Reading & writing I guess isn't a requirement anymore.Separation of church & state?

4 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

basically he called me a racist without knowing anything about me

That is his typical mantra because he himself has many racial demons from his past which he expressed on this board. See according to liberals if you didn't like barry you're a racist. That's the crap liberals pull all the time. 

• Like 1