Canada sending troops....INVASION

Zipcep

4 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

Liberal policies many times,if not always, lead to chaos,resentment, false results and above  all, prove that diversity and multiculturalism never work in the long run.... Purity of a culture and its language, usually have favorable results over time...When invaders don't assimilate,trouble is on the horizon....Look at for example,England,Germany,Denmark and France.... All now want closed borders...Wake up America and fast, or we won't last......

Spoken like a true Aryan brother. I would expect nothing less from you Drummer

28 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Hes right about Germany. My brother has a friend that lives in Germany said its a disaster. France has been bombed how many times?? 

Anyone that starts quoting the benefits of the "purity of a culture" is pretty close to turning a blind eye when someone unlike himself is getting strung up. Think about HSFB before you reply.

Just now, dan in daytona said:

Anyone that starts quoting the benefits of the "purity of a culture" is pretty close to turning a blind eye when someone unlike himself is getting strung up. Think about HSFB before you reply.

didnt say purity of culture. just agreeing that when you have people that dont want to assimilate into your culture and when take over and press upon their way of life you better be careful about letting them in. so the words purity of culture didnt come out of my mouth

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

didnt say purity of culture. just agreeing that when you have people that dont want to assimilate into your culture and when take over and press upon their way of life you better be careful about letting them in. so the words purity of culture didnt come out of my mouth

They sure as hell came out of his.

2 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

They sure as hell came out of his.

then deal with him. and respond to him. no reason to bring me into the conversation. you saw what i posted. i said be careful into who you let into such country esp ones that want to impose those values and their way of life onto you

2 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

My beliefs are backed by history and the debacle that has unfolded in Europe...It will now manifest in Canada...As an example,look no furthur that the Ottoman and Roman empires...Hiter was thought to be "no problem" by Britain and the "LIBERAL APPEASER, Neville Chamberlin....Not until Winston Churchill saved England with,"Hitler  deemed,"is a menace" attitude" ......and our help England  and the world  was saved... DAYTONA DAY and those of his ilk not only don't know history but deny reality.... My beliefs are proven to be correct,yours,on this matter,have no merit or basis in fact..Those going to Canada and those already in Europe have and won't contribute anything at all other than to creat havoc,bomb,rape and murder..Article 4 section 4 of our constitution says that the president "shall protect the states from invasion".....Eisenhower,with,"Operation Wetback" was the most recent one to do it.. Your comments are pithy DAYTONA DAY, but as usual lack and are always devoid of any credible substance...It behooves to you to be silent and learn from real history or forever be like Don Quixote, the helpless and idealistic dreamer..

The country WE love is a melting pot. Assimilation is what makes us great. The mixing of cultures and diversities over hundreds of years has made us the greatest country on the face of the Earth. I don't fear new people. I fear the texting teenage driver and the wacky Christian and Moslem right that are intolerant to anyone outside their own group.

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

No, when a nation loses it language and culture,it's done...What would you say to Japan ??? Dan, your out of your comfort zone and don't say to much more as you will soon be under water...

Drummer, the day I fear your intellect is never going to happen. Your inflated ego is a house of cards. Bring it....

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

Correct, but it is not a TAKING or ABUSING  that melting POT......It is a pot that needs to be stirred by makers and not takers.. It a pot that needs good food that increases productivity,not stifle it, not corrupt it, not abuse it and don't try to destroy it....That is Exactly what is happening in Europe....Your like foolish Germans who allowed Hitler's to gain control only you just allow liberal policies to do the same thing...I will fight that tooth and nail..

After rereading your last few post your racism is undeniable. No race or culture comes close to the success of the white Anglo-Saxons. The world needs no others. Your contempt is obvious. They are all beneath you and your brethren. Were you brought up like this ?  What event polluted your outlook on life and the subhumans ? You're a sick and twisted individual. In personal one-on-one situations you probably come off as a decent guy. But it's all bull$hit. You hate everybody that doesn't look like you. I should pity you and take the high road. But you don't deserve it. Oh well....

19 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

23 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

No, again your wrong as my post says nothing like that....It's all about being productive rather that destructive...That was my point....Your twisted in your unadulterated and very biased opinion of other opinions that you don't agree with or their context......You play the race  card out of weakness,fear and lack of factual data that proves you wrong...Your like John Wolkes Booth who hated Lincoln and loved slavery...Rather than listen and debate,you call me racist but have no substantive evidence to prove you false claim... You remind me of Maxine Watters the best race baiter out there...Your weakness,lack of historical facts and how they relate in today's world is staggering.. I pity you and those of your ilk......

No one has to play the race card with you. Your views are in black and white. You spew the hate line after line. As for the lofty standards you hold for the right-wing historical dogma that flows so easily from your fingertips, it's trash written by narrow-minded zealots, like yourself, with a jaded agenda. Pulitzer prize-winning it isn't.