Canada sending troops....INVASION

Zipcep

22 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Treadou pretty sure didnt care. He said hell take anyone coming from anywhere. Well now hes got a problem

I see nothing wrong with his statement.  #humanitarian  

There are many problems in the world, like in the US two party sides bickering as each side thinks they are selling shangri-la and the other is selling used cars.    I call it the Matrix effect.  While the idiocy continues, we are all getting F'd.  

• Like 2

Just now, golfaddict1 said:

I see nothing wrong with his statement.  #humanitarian  

There are many problems in the world, like in the US two party sides bickering as one side is selling shangri-la and the other is selling used cars.    I call it the Matrix effect.  While the idiocy continues, we are all getting F'd.  

Well obv there is something wrong when his country is now being bombarded with people illegally

I'm betting it's the lucky folk who got out of this country before it's too late. But as soon as trumpy d clown gets removed one way or another from the presidency they will all come back.I see the same thing happening in our southern borders like in the movie the day after tomorrow. ROTLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Haha run from my land that my great grest great grandfather first settled and purchased over some orange old white fool? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@×@×××××  I THINK YOU GET MY ANSWER.

We had to deal with Obama for the past 8 years now its your turn to suck it up and let us have our turn and enjoy our president

• Like 1

3 hours ago, legendsofthefall said:

I'm sure many Americans would take their chances down there vs. living under the constant threat of his loose cannon ass trying to start WWIII.

Listen, some of the shit I've seen out of Mexico these days is crazy scary!  Check out live leak sometime, it will blow your mind. I honestly didn't have much a stomache for it.  No joke,  I'd walk around the hood of Chicago with a Rolex on before I took a step in one of those disputed territories in Mexico.   

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

Listen, some of the shit I've seen out of Mexico these days is crazy scary!  Check out live leak sometime, it will blow your mind. I honestly didn't have much a stomache for it.  No joke,  I'd walk around the hood of Chicago with a Rolex on before I took a step in one of those disputed territories in Mexico.   

Well most Americans who go to Mexico are going to Cancun, Cozumel, Cabo, etc. Tourist destinations which would be the most likely landing point. There would be zero reason for Americans to be going into the disputed territories because there's no doubt those areas are death zones. 

6 minutes ago, legendsofthefall said:

Well most Americans who go to Mexico are going to Cancun, Cozumel, Cabo, etc. Tourist destinations which would be the most likely landing point. There would be zero reason for Americans to be going into the disputed territories because there's no doubt those areas are death zones. 

For sure same could be said with Chitown.  Wonderful place if you ask me.

• Like 1

Govt needs to give out free 1 way tickets for everyone not happy here or caught illegally here. You don't want to be an American, want to go back to your roots in Africa, Mexico, Middle East, etc, here you go, see ya, enjoy your flight in a C130 like a cattle truck.  Shit, send them anywhere they want to go in the world as long as it isn't here. Give them 10-20 grand to influence them to leave. 

12 hours ago, legendsofthefall said:

Soon Mexico is going to demand that Trump pay for a wall to be built to keep out all of the Americans that are illegally immigrating to our southern neighbor. 

I kind of doubt it.  You go to jail in Mexico for being there illegally and rumor has it that Mexican jails aren't so nice.