Q and A Interview with new AHP head coach Mike Smith

Nolebull813

59 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

That's great you have an open mind but brother I tell you, he is a cancer just like his cult leader.  

Ur issue is ur so liberal that hit fucks up ur mindset, u have such a hard on for trump that you can’t keep it off topic like actually obsessed with him but I still love you and Jesus loves you

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Ur issue is ur so liberal that hit fucks up ur mindset, u have such a hard on for trump that you can’t keep it off topic like actually obsessed with him but I still love you and Jesus loves you

Very low budget short vid… but right up your “bowl” ing alley 😉  Hit it and enjoy later when you have time.  

Best line, “I gave up complimenting white guys for lent”.   Also nice touch with the puff basket in the stoners apt. 

6 hours ago, RedZone said:

I've never reported anything or anyone. Wait, I think I did report hsfb (whatever his name was) for saying he wanted to murder his parents on off-topic. A bit bizarre.

More importantly...why haven't you joined your butt buddies and fellow rejects over there?....hsfb is there too as is the rest of your very sad tribe

What are you waiting on?

Be nice.

13 hours ago, RedZone said:

More importantly...why haven't you joined your butt buddies and fellow rejects over there?....hsfb is there too as is the rest of your very sad tribe

What are you waiting on?

I'm there strictly because of the football talk. I still log on to this board several times a week. I like the people here. I'm not over there to try to help instigate any form of "agenda" going on. I'm not there for the politics, or the drama if there's any. I avoid any threads that have any type of pernicious content.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, WILKINSON said:

I'm there strictly because of the football talk. I still log on to this board several times a week. I like the people here. I'm not over there to try to help instigate any form of "agenda" going on. I'm not there for the politics, or the drama if there's any. I avoid any threads that have any type of pernicious content.

The food just isn't very good over there and you will grow tired of seeing the menu posted every couple of hours when the season starts.

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

That's a funny looking question coming from you.

I heard they need a "forum jester" at the other site, why haven't you made the move. You claim to have an open mind.

What's the problem?

I haven’t gone there yet cause I’m not getting in this 7th grade drama shit I’ll let it blow over then I’ll check it out , don’t neeed you creeping on the other website and obsessing what those board members are saying, your a big boy just worry about yourself 

5 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

I haven’t gone there yet cause I’m not getting in this 7th grade drama shit I’ll let it blow over then I’ll check it out , don’t neeed you creeping on the other website and obsessing what those board members are saying, your a big boy just worry about yourself 

You are the King of the 7th grade.

Try again.

What's the problem?

On 3/4/2022 at 1:43 PM, FreeBird said:

WC is centrist Homeslice, just like you’re not a Proud Boys, Oathkeeper pole smoker. 

There’s a football in there I swear. 

bgw

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

More lies, this time from sammy sweetheart. Never said this. Just double checked my posts. I actually found posts where I clearly acknowledge the communication between them. I love my fans, even when they make things up 😘

4BA54C19-077B-4EF3-A6EE-0EFB41A87F2D.jpeg

Just know if someone is trying to bring you down, they're already below you. 

Once you think about it from that viewpoint, nobody can steal your shine. 

• Like 2