Q and A Interview with new AHP head coach Mike Smith

Nolebull813

33 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Where is that located here.

All I see at fatjoe's is this....and he's already broken 15 or more of his own commandments.

https://www.nationalhsfb.com/guidelines-2/

On the main page. Like if you click on the prepgridiron logo, then scroll all the way down to the bottom. Very bottom. Privacy policy and contact us links are down there I think.

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

I see it now....yeah, he doesn't have that.

It's pretty much like I said. IPs are pretty much considered public, and are generally shared anonymously. Once you start adding other identifying factors to them, you're changing from that "anonymous" tracking, to tracking a name or screen name. 

Mining that from here when it's clearly against the privacy policy on this site... Yeah. Sharing it. Yeah. Etc. 

I'm going to talk to some people that aren't members here, or have any skin in the game. Pretty much anyone that I talk to that isn't a member here, all to the man, agree they think it should be illegal if it isn't.

It's pretty eye opening to think that no matter the privacy policy there is posted to make you feel safe, potentially nothing may be done at all from an authorities stand point, if someone does mine your personal info and make it publicly available. 

I do realize that there are some grey areas with IPs. I also know adding identifying info with them and sharing or tracking from this site to that one or other ones is pretty much universally considered illegal.

Like the internet attorney posted, it depends what any authorities think as to whether they choose to pursue any charges or investigate any further than listening to what I have to say. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FreeBird said:

So what your saying is you and @BUFORDGAWOLVES won’t be having a steak dinner with GSB anytime soon?

I’ll eat steak with GSB, just because there’s a disagreement doesn’t mean anything more than that. 

I will tell him in person without any hesitation my viewpoint and listen to his counters. 

If you’re feelers get hurt being held accountable…. Maybe Chuck and Cheese is in your future. 

Dunno if there’s anyway around it, hell that Jersey fatass should’ve made his move sooner without the drama after the USAA flop. 

bgw

• Haha 7

12 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I’ll eat steak with GSB, just because there’s a disagreement doesn’t mean anything more than that. 

I will tell him in person without any hesitation my viewpoint and listen to his counters. 

If you’re feelers get hurt being held accountable…. Maybe Chuck and Cheese is in your future. 

Dunno if there’s anyway around it, hell that Jersey fatass should’ve made his move sooner without the drama after the USAA flop. 

bgw

I was curious as to who was buying? If it's his dime... I'm a maybe. xD 

I was wondering how you got brought into it. Maybe I missed something. Lol

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I was curious as ro who was buying? If it's his dime... I'm a maybe. xD 

I was wondering how you got brought into it. Maybe I missed something. Lol

When GSB was in Georgia last year of 2 years ago I remember him trying to meet up with buwey for steaks

17 hours ago, RedZone said:

One of the very first threads at that site.

https://www.nationalhsfb.com/topic/12-pgl-flofootball-in-second-of-four-year-contact/

To me, and I'm not a lawyer.......it's right there.

Pressuring people to join a website by stealing/saving/filing IPs from another location (YTBD) and disclosing names/locations of IPs for the sole purpose of selling FLO/PGL subscriptions.

What am I missing here, man?

you're not missing a thing....he's a desperate clown begging people to join his site...pathetic....🙄

• Like 1

17 hours ago, RedZone said:

Where is that located here.

All I see at fatjoe's is this....and he's already broken 15 or more of his own commandments.

https://www.nationalhsfb.com/guidelines-2/

Damn for someone that hates GSB you seem to be that new website’s favorite customer,  stop logging on there and posting its link maybe your info wouldn’t have gotten snatched 

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

Damn for someone that hates GSB you seem to be that new website’s favorite customer,  stop logging on there and posting its link maybe your info wouldn’t have gotten snatched 

Pure genius, you are....scumbagjoe already has the IPs/Names of the posters here, dimwit....have you NOT been reading and learning with everyone else here?.....or do you just want to be the class clown your entire life?

He has your information stored in a file also and has called you out 3 or 4 times already. I guess maybe you are too thick to care. 

You should think about joining that site though. You could be King For A Day, after that it's back to a gay crackhead!

10 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

I would call you something but u would just mass report me to Hawg

I've never reported anything or anyone. Wait, I think I did report hsfb (whatever his name was) for saying he wanted to murder his parents on off-topic. A bit bizarre.

More importantly...why haven't you joined your butt buddies and fellow rejects over there?....hsfb is there too as is the rest of your very sad tribe

What are you waiting on?

12 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I've never reported anything or anyone. Wait, I think I did report hsfb (whatever his name was) for saying he wanted to murder his parents on off-topic. A bit bizarre.

More importantly...why haven't you joined your butt buddies and fellow rejects over there?....hsfb is there too as is the rest of your very sad tribe

What are you waiting on?

Nooooooo IMAGBN stays with us.... I like good boy. I want to keep him here. I wish you two could just get along..😥

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

35 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Nooooooo IMAGBN stays with us.... I like good boy. I want to keep him here. I wish you two could just get along..😥

That's up to you. It doesn't change the fact that his entire tribe is on the other site and yet he remains here more concerned with what I'm doing.

.....freebird might be a spy or plant.....of course that outfit really doesn't need a spy or plant because they log in here more than we log in there. Then you have the moderator (fatjoe) popping off saying  people are sending him stuff from this forum anonymously and then thanking them.

Makes NO sense. 

6FYMI0V.gif

12 minutes ago, RedZone said:

That's up to you. It doesn't change the fact that his entire tribe is on the other site and yet he remains here more concerned with what I'm doing.

.....freebird might be a spy or plant.....of course that outfit really doesn't need a spy or plant because they log in here more than we log in there. Then you the moderator (fatjoe) popping off saying  people are sending him stuff from this forum anonymously and then thanking them.

Makes NO sense. 

6FYMI0V.gif

Don T Worry GIFs | Tenor

I've got my top men on it..there will be consequences greater than any forum have ever faced in history.. patience is required

ArtStation - Soldjer planning attack

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, FreeBird said:

When GSB was in Georgia last year of 2 years ago I remember him trying to meet up with buwey for steaks

Yeah,

You remembered wrong, GSB was sucking off Coach John Ford and couldn't be bothered, then GSB tried to cover his tracks by saying I ghosted him.

Yeah right, bet you remembered Atlien and KTwat hamming it up, GSB got feelings of jealousy over that too.

bgw

• Haha 6

34 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Yeah,

You remembered wrong, GSB was sucking off Coach John Ford and couldn't be bothered, then GSB tried to cover his tracks by saying I ghosted him.

Yeah right, bet you remembered Atlien and KTwat hamming it up, GSB got feelings of jealousy over that too.

bgw

Are you saying that... GSB was inaccurate when he said you ghosted him??

I'm shocked that he would say something inaccurate! Shocked!!

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

That makes two of us!!!

Pandemic/election stressors I reckon.

Hahaha

bgw

No.  GSB is just an awful person.  Not sure why that is soooo difficult for people to realize.  

That's great you have an open mind but brother I tell you, he is a cancer just like his cult leader.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

What are you waiting on?

Exactly.  

4 hours ago, RedZone said:

What are you waiting on?

4 hours ago, RedZone said:

What are you waiting on?

A76D0DD8-EEF2-407B-A95A-576655167625.jpeg.b609d55011b735ec7e7b58b1ca33a613.jpeg