Q and A Interview with new AHP head coach Mike Smith

Nolebull813

Just now, RedZone said:

No doubt about that.

Ok then..

If you have no problems with it, then I don't.

Time for me to take a little break.

I aint paying them no mind to be honest. Not many chinks in my armor. 

I am concerned about member privacy on this board though. Somehow they appear to be able to match members from here with IP's without apparent legal access to those IPs on this site. 

If these folks were joining over there and posting, I'd figure they nabbed it by doing a little research crossing bits of info. 

We're talking about lurkers though. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It appears that he has had access to some IPs. Either by having someone here who had access to them share those IPs and who they belong to with him, or by having some type of access to the IP tool here himself. 

That is almost certainly illegal activity. The main one I was initally concerned about was Los, but, apparently they also have Max's also. 

Becomes kind of concerning when you start wondering who may have shared that information. As far as I know only 3 or 4 people have had legal access to the IP tool on here to be able to make a connection between lurkers there and screennames here. 

I've been calling GSB a weasel for years. For some reason, he never liked it. 

Supposedly, crypto and NFTs are un-hackable, yet they have been hacked. And whoever did the hacking has been caught. Everything is traceable...who is who, who's been looking for who, who's found who, etc.

People spend their time doing unusual things.

GSB and the folks on here who like him because he took them to dinner or they admire his fire drip (LFG!) have gone a bit whacky now though, for sure.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

And sharing ips are illegal? Listen I have no dog in this fight just curious if your local PD would do anything 

I'll be having them bring in the US Marshals service. They're the ones with jurisdiction on this interweb stalking and horrassment stuff.

The local PD aint hitting on shit when it comes to cyber crimes. 

IPs are public information to an extent. However, if you'll notice... you can't log on here and see everyones IP can you? 

IPs are also considered personal information as they can lead to "connect a dot" so to speak. 

Publicly posting them isn't technically against the law, just a dick move. However, he has proven that he knows who certain IPs are by calling out lurkers by their screen name here. Unless he is Prep, or DNTN, he hasn't had any legal access to that information. And, if either one of those people gave him that information its considered person to person IP tracking as they're clearly tracking their movements from this site to that one. That is illegal. Then how it's being used there, could constitute horrassment, stalking, coercion, intimidation etc., which add another layer to the legality. 

• Like 1

I've said a already a few times that I dont care if they have a site. I want no part of it though.

So, I can't figure out why all the weirdness going on. I'm not over here posting who they are, and sharing their IP's with their screen names. I'm not posting pics of them and laughing about the caterpillars on their eighthead they call eyebrows. Thats childish shit. 

I am concerned with people who access this site having their information stolen or tracked to that site. I will do whatever I have to do to find out how that is happening and why. I'm not going to go spend money on a lawyer to file subpoenas for the information because I don't make any money here. I do feel like there's some illegal stuff going on with people's personal information as far as it pertains to that information being accessed or shared to the other site. That's good enough for me. It won't cost me a thing to go lay out what I have on a desk for our tax dollars to go to work finding out though. If there's laws being broken, it is what it is. I feel pretty confident that I've done my level best to protect people's information as it pertains to them accessing this site. 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

I think Troll or Testadura, or one of their kids, called me that back in 2010. It was one of those guys who I never knew what they were posting. Sounds like GSB (or his kid) resurrected that gem of a nickname/insult? 

It would be very cool if you shared what you did with me some years back... I wonder if Steeler, Canes and other fans of the game past and present knew?   If you need another clue let me know, but to be honest I forgot the main ingredient... the name lol!   PM is very cool if you want to keep that private.... I hate forgetting things.   Thx.   

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I've said a already a few times that I dont care if they have a site. I want no part of it though.

So, I can't figure out why all the weirdness going on. I'm not over here posting who they are, and sharing their IP's with their screen names. I'm not posting pics of them and laughing about the caterpillars on their eighthead they call eyebrows. Thats childish shit. 

I am concerned with people who access this site having their information stolen or tracked to that site. I will do whatever I have to do to find out how that is happening and why. I'm not going to go spend money on a lawyer to file subpoenas for the information because I don't make any money here. I do feel like there's some illegal stuff going on with people's personal information as far as it pertains to that information being accessed or shared to the other site. That's good enough for me. It won't cost me a thing to go lay out what I have on a desk for our tax dollars to go to work finding out though. If there's laws being broken, it is what it is. I feel pretty confident that I've done my level best to protect people's information as it pertains to them accessing this site. 

@res ipsa loquitur thoughts?   Thx.  @Testadurais an attorney I believe 

2 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

I think Troll or Testadura, or one of their kids, called me that back in 2010. It was one of those guys who I never knew what they were posting. Sounds like GSB (or his kid) resurrected that gem of a nickname/insult? 

i wasn't on the board in 2010.  even in anger i would not insult you or another in that way.  i emailed with Dallas during Bosco's '11 season (he even stopped over in the '11 Bosco-BC Chip game so we could meet in person).  I joined Rivals after 2010, possibly as late as summer 2012, as the Bosco-Trinity debate was still raging.  my oldest kid turned 9 in 2010, and he doesn't like football, and doesn't do social media.  he didn't know what a maxipad was back then--he was and is pretty much straitlaced.  My girls were 5 and 3 in 2010.  I don't see any humor in twisting your screen name that way--it's not cute, clever, or funny.

i'm a face-to-face person.  i respect privacy.  i could probably guess at answers to the questions posed here, but this all is toxic, which is to blame no one.  It's sad where it is.  But we're all busy, and over the past few years, I take off from Christmastime to the summer--and lurk now an again.  So, i do wish all of you health, and hope we all get back to enjoying the boards.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

@res ipsa loquitur thoughts?   Thx.  @Testadurais an attorney I believe 

2 hours ago, Testadura said:

Leave me out of this, please.  I have nothing to offer.  I defer to Hawg; he clearly knows more about this kind of IP-cyber law than I do.

It's all good. Looks like we are all down and bound to find out the hard way. :)

44 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

East Bound and Down | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

2bueo2.jpg.efec2d7b76d93529dd49aa1f7c730e02.jpg

Breaker one nine, breaker one nine for the bear. Hey bear you got me? Your buddy hawg thinks we have some illegal person to person IP tracking and personal  information leaking going on on these here websites. He also believes there has been some harrassment and cyberstalking going on using this personal information. Come on. Over-

xD

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Breaker one nine, breaker one nine for the bear. Hey bear you got me? Your buddy hawg thinks we have some illegal person to person IP tracking and personal  information leaking going on on these here websites. He also believes there has been some harrassment and cyberstalking going on using this personal information. Come on. Over-

xD

What we are dealing with here Is a complete lack of respect for the law! -  Sheriff Buford T. Justice | Meme Generator

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

xD

Flashback:   Dad driving his Buick Century '76 with a long antenna.   He had a phase :)     I was the nerd doing the breaker 19 for a 10-36 every time we'd leave a LL practice, pizza joint, etc.   There's always one lol.  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Flashback:   Dad driving his Buick Century '76 with a long antenna.   He had a phase :)     I was the nerd doing the breaker 19 for a 10-36 every time we'd leave a LL practice, pizza joint, etc.   There's always one lol.  

CBs were the predecessor to the cell phone pretty much. 

If the cellular systems go down, CB radios will make a come back. I had a little base station for a good while and finally chunked it. I still have the tower though, so, it wouldn't take much to throw a new system together. 

Nothing wrong with having ways to communicate outside of the norm. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

CBs were the predecessor to the cell phone pretty much. 

If the cellular systems go down, CB radios will make a come back. I had a little base station for a good while and finally chunked it. I still have the tower though, so, it wouldn't take much to throw a new system together. 

Nothing wrong with having ways to communicate outside of the norm. 

Forensic Files (yep, I dig it lol) had an episode about a teenager selling CB radio equipment out of his home.   He sold a guy something much cheaper than the customer expected.   The customer tried to phone the teenager, but he blew the guy off.   As the Mom mentioned (who was also injured in the blast), she wished she knew how bad the situation was and would have convinced her son to speak with the guy and/or give him his money back... 

The man had enough and built and shipped a pipe bomb, killing the teenager and forensics nabbed him.  

• Like 2