Q and A Interview with new AHP head coach Mike Smith

Nolebull813

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

Looked at the site to see what was going on, and saw what I'm not interested in signing up for -- posts from GSB calling out lurkers, and Sammy being equally as childish with comments about this "loser" board.

There's nothing wrong with starting a forum. And you'd think it would be done as a form of enjoyment or entertainment. But they've chosen to exhibit their adolescent and spiteful character, which reinforces my decision to not become a part of any 'new, cool group.' No thanks.

Move on and enjoy where everyone is at. 

You are now known as........

"We see you MaxipadChobian!! LFG!!"

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You are now known as........

"We see you MaxipadChobian!! LFG!!"

I think Troll or Testadura, or one of their kids, called me that back in 2010. It was one of those guys who I never knew what they were posting. Sounds like GSB (or his kid) resurrected that gem of a nickname/insult? 

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I'm going to DESTROY that forum....he can copy and paste that too for his 42 members (19 made-up names) to read.

Maybe not today, maybe NOT tomorrow, but soon!

Why? Because your website was a shit show u gotta sabotage his forum??? Let him ruin his website himself stop acting like Sméagol 

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

They are talking about Hawg's teeth now.

"I guess it was posted publicly. Kudos to the anonymous party that forwarded it. I also received one of Jeff the Gap-toothed Mod. 

How long should I wait to blow it up?

https://www.nationalhsfb.com/topic/44-attention-all-guests/page/2/#comments

My guess is if you keep looking at the site for things to be angry about, you will be successful. Hell, look how long people have remained in the OT Forum here -- years and years of looking for things to be pissed about. We all have choices.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, RedZone said:

"I guess it was posted publicly. Kudos to the anonymous party that forwarded it. I also received one of Jeff the Gap-toothed Mod. 

Lol what a shithole it’s been the last two weeks, on the forum @HawgGoneIt you can ban me again I think 😆 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, OldTerrapin said:

Is he just guessing at names based on where the IP is from or does this guy have a list of members IP's from here and matching them up?

It appears that he has had access to some IPs. Either by having someone here who had access to them share those IPs and who they belong to with him, or by having some type of access to the IP tool here himself. 

That is almost certainly illegal activity. The main one I was initally concerned about was Los, but, apparently they also have Max's also. 

Becomes kind of concerning when you start wondering who may have shared that information. As far as I know only 3 or 4 people have had legal access to the IP tool on here to be able to make a connection between lurkers there and screennames here. 

3 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

My guess is if you keep looking at the site for things to be angry about, you will be successful. Hell, look how long people have remained in the OT Forum here -- years and years of looking for things to be pissed about. We all have choices.

This is much different, man...... and I'm not angry.

That crew has made their choice and it appears they want a war

These 2 forums cannot co-exist 1 season side-by-side. Anyone can see that. That forum was created for one purpose> to try to kill this one.

We can laugh off the photos and the kid stuff, but the IPs and putting names/location to IPs is not a funny thing.

17 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Hey, girls love my gap. I've had it my life through, so, have fun with it I guess. 

I can probably pull more females than all the actual members of that board put together, even with a gap tooth. 👍 💪

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Well Reds posting the link for people to get thier ips swiped, like why would you post a link if their exposing your info??

The point is, they have IP info matched with members here, that, haven't even joined over there for them to know who they are. 

It's peer to peer sharing of IPs somehow. 

Pretty sure I'm going to have to ease down to the authorities and have them bring in the marahals service so I can figure out who is doing it. I know who is posting it over there, but, not how he has had access to it here. 

I will find out though 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I can probably pull more females than all the actual members of that board put together, even with a gap tooth. 👍 💪

No doubt about that.

Ok then..

If you have no problems with it, then I don't.

Time for me to take a little break.

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The point is, they have IP info matched with members here, that, haven't even joined over there for them to know who they are. 

It's peer to peer sharing of IPs somehow. 

Pretty sure I'm going to have to ease down to the authorities and have them bring in the marahals service so I can figure out who is doing it. I know who is posting it over there, but, not how he has had access to it here. 

I will find out though 

And sharing ips are illegal? Listen I have no dog in this fight just curious if your local PD would do anything 

9 minutes ago, RedZone said:

This is much different, man...... and I'm not angry.

That crew has made their choice and it appears they want a war

These 2 forums cannot co-exist 1 season side-by-side. Anyone can see that. That forum was created for one purpose> to try to kill this one.

We can laugh off the photos and the kid stuff, but the IPs and putting names/location to IPs is not a funny thing.

Stripes Bill Murray GIF - Stripes Bill Murray Thats The Fact Jack -  Discover & Share GIFs