Q and A Interview with new AHP head coach Mike Smith

Nolebull813

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Its like growing a weed plant and when you get caught telling the cops you thought it was a tomato because dude gave you the little plant said it was, and you were wondering why it hadnt made any tomatoes yet. 

OMG, I know who you are now!  Band On The Run is my favorite album of all time!  My wife is partial to "Yesterday" but you know how it is.  Wow, thanks man!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He plays the part of the unsuspecting dumbass that's accidentally doing dirt for Ol JoeGSB. 

Its like growing a weed plant and when you get caught telling the cops you thought it was a tomato because dude gave you the little plant said it was, and you were wondering why it hadnt made any tomatoes yet. 

But he is his own person. Everyone doesn’t have to be in cahoots at all times with everything. Quit saying y’all. I don’t lump you in with the clowns like GA96 and Red Flag. Lol 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

But he is his own person. Everyone doesn’t have to be in cahoots at all times with everything. Quit saying y’all. I don’t lump you in with the clowns like GA96 and Red Flag. Lol 

So where is Michael Strahan, Jay Richardson and Amy Dash in all of this?

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

So you mean to tell me, or, want me to believe that you didn't watch the podcasts that you posted over here before you did?

Like, you didn't catch that the supposed members that were asking questions was sometimes the actual names of people, and, some not even members at the site where the podcast is coming from, yet they supposedly asked the questions? 

You didn't make a connection between that and then bringing it over here with that shit on there was meant to be stabs, jabs, intimidation or whatever at members here? Some that aren't even members there? 

C'mon now. You just look dumb, and you try to act it. 

I've been good to most all you fuckers for about 7 or so years, and, y'all have taken advantage of my laid back and good nature for the vast majority of that time. Y'all have used up all of that you're going to. I have no more fucks left to give for y'all clowns and especially the mother fucker that threatened litigation over here multiple times for less than the bullshit he's pulling now. 

Don't bring another clown show podcast over here. You can fuck off with your dummy act. I wouldn't give a fuck if you never brought your bullshit act around me again to be honest. 

:)

• Thanks 5
  • Like 2

On 2/27/2022 at 8:08 PM, HurricaneNick said:

😂😂😂 Fat ass joe just lying about me in this interview. Making shit up, never asked any question. Glad that slime ball and his butt plug sam are out of here. #scrubs 

@Nolebull813, @HawgGoneIt, @HurricaneNick, @golfaddict1…. 
Cant wait to see if the Below post Stays up on the New Site or Is Taken Down…. 🤣🤣

And Nick, Why does he not like you?… You have always been Complementary of him so I do understand why he turned on you?…. 🤣
AB4FB688-24A4-402F-AA69-3553EE554BF4.thumb.png.7f7aea15242e12e6f4e3a589c2080413.png

11 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

The best is yet to come! 

It most certainly is.  The fact that Johnson, Peterson and GSB are still dragging this thing out is baffling.  I'm starting to think Johnson actually believes his own lies and if his documentary ever comes out he's going to publicly humiliate everyone associated with him on national TV again.

38 minutes ago, Severino said:

It most certainly is.  The fact that Johnson, Peterson and GSB are still dragging this thing out is baffling.  I'm starting to think Johnson actually believes his own lies and if his documentary ever comes out he's going to publicly humiliate everyone associated with him on national TV again.

A birdy told me if it does come out Mr. Ferree will have quite the staring role in the flick. 🤫

A real American hero

Ben Ferree stands near the Stelzer Road site where Bishop Sycamore leaders said they planned to build a school.

10 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

Cant wait to see if the Below post Stays up on the New Site or Is Taken Down…. 🤣🤣

And Nick, Why does he not like you?… You have always been Complementary of him so I do understand why he turned on you?…. 🤣
AB4FB688-24A4-402F-AA69-3553EE554BF4.thumb.png.7f7aea15242e12e6f4e3a589c2080413.png

I don't get why you would join that renegade site......you seem like an OK guy.

SlimeBalljoe actually lied about several people in that video NOT just our own nicky.

There will be a time and it's coming very soon people will finally close the book on this piece of nj trash....in the meantime I guess people can just ask questions on why trash does as trash does.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

Technically I did join for a very brief period under Golfaddict1 though and I did ask GSB to ask questions (if he had room) under my screen name but no biggie.  If he did ask my question (s), that's cool.  I haven't listened yet.   If the HC answered whether they are playing STA a 3rd season in a row, I'd be interested to know.   

• Like 1

18 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

No clue but let's not forget that he was a notorious MD hater when Rollo wasn't using his services. He's an insecure con. I believe it was Hawg that had said it before, he'll praise the teams he works with and shits on the teams that he doesn't. I just got a message screenshot of #fatjoe calling me fraud. The biggest fraud calling others frauds is pretty hilarious. He claims no one at MD has ever heard of me. Did he ask Rollo, "Hey have you heard of Hurricane Nick?" 😂 Lol I graduated from MD, as did both my sisters. Played under Rollo, donate to the program and have had season tickets for years now. I picked up tickets to every single game during the covid season from the football office and those were not available to the public. Fat Joe couldn't get tickets to those games maybe that's why his feelings are hurt? His sidekick is saying I was the big money donor that got the boys to Texas. I never claimed that and I've posted on here many times that there are much bigger donors to the program than me. Regardless, Rollo wouldn't disclose donor information to Fat Joe, he is not a sucker that gossips.  I'll be at many MD games this year, as I have been every year since I've joined the board maybe the USA academy pimp will show up in the size 44 waist checkered shorts he wore at the IMG Duncanville game and talk to me and Rollo together in the grotto after the game. Lol. Joe has been caught in lie after lie, sad to see he hasn't changed a bit! 

• Like 4

The fatal flaw of short shaft “inaccuracies”

I donated $7,500. And have zero problem admitting there are bigger donors than I. King Dick smoker claims $75,000. I love my alma mater, I’m not cutting 75K for a single trip! I don’t have that type of bread and have zero problem admitting that. Dick smokin chubby joe can’t get anything right. Sad! 

07014AF5-7FAB-4521-877E-55801497894F.jpeg

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, RedZone said:

I don't get why you would join that renegade site......you seem like an OK guy.

SlimeBalljoe actually lied about several people in that video NOT just our own nicky.

There will be a time and it's coming very soon people will finally close the book on this piece of nj trash....in the meantime I guess people can just ask questions on why trash does as trash does.

I wanted to check it out…. Plus I like Sammy!….🤣

Its The Same GSB stuff that he was Spamming all over here, it’s basically just an Advertisement for His Businesses that he does “Out of The Goodness of His Heart” or whatever…🤣🤣

16 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

The fatal flaw of short shaft “inaccuracies”

I donated $7,500. And have zero problem admitting there are bigger donors than I. King Dick smoker claims $75,000. I love my alma mater, I’m not cutting 75K for a single trip! I don’t have that type of bread and have zero problem admitting that. Dick smokin chubby joe can’t get anything right. Sad! 

07014AF5-7FAB-4521-877E-55801497894F.jpeg

Yes, It is Sad…. He is overthere Bashing you (who isn’t even a member of his site), Just to make himself feel better….🤣

I don’t get it because everything you say about MD is Right on, you are by far more “In The Know” about MD Football then anyone who has been on this board…. And like I said, I don’t remember you being anything but Complimentry and positive to him about setting up games for MD….

Whatever Floats his Boat….🤣🤣🍻

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Yes, It is Sad…. He is overthere Bashing you (who isn’t even a member of his site), Just to make himself feel better….🤣

I don’t get it because everything you say about MD is Right on, you are by far more “In The Know” about MD Football then anyone who has been on this board…. And like I said, I don’t remember you being anything but Complimentry and positive to him about setting up games for MD….

Whatever Floats his Boat….🤣🤣🍻

Yep!!  That’s how it usually goes with guys like that! Hope to meet you at a DLS/MD game brother! 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

What is the source of this post?  I certainly haven’t joined over there.

I may be a wuss, but not that big a wuss.

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

I wanted to check it out…. Plus I like Sammy!….🤣

Its The Same GSB stuff that he was Spamming all over here, it’s basically just an Advertisement for His Businesses that he does “Out of The Goodness of His Heart” or whatever…🤣🤣

and a bunch of copy/paste tweets of teenagers etc. You don't need to go there just go to twitter, same shit

They might have the jump on schedule announcements or things of that ilk.  To me y'all can have the best of both worlds. You can just copy/paste the schedule stuff over here and discuss them without all the GSB BS to go along with it. win/win

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

He just posted an incorrect IP address. Struggling 🤣🤣🤣

The tard posted a Romanian IP address LOL

D46F635B-1757-496E-A860-6761317DBFAD.jpeg

It's not a great look to see your HC and slimeballjoe at the same table pimping for the camera.......is this guy NOT fully aware of slimeballjoe and if he's not you should scoop him if your two are tight.

That said.

slimeballjoe has used that same photo for other stuff. smdh

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/28/2022 at 9:45 PM, THEOC89 said:

Looked at the site to see what was going on, and saw what I'm not interested in signing up for -- posts from GSB calling out lurkers, and Sammy being equally as childish with comments about this "loser" board.

There's nothing wrong with starting a forum. And you'd think it would be done as a form of enjoyment or entertainment. But they've chosen to exhibit their adolescent and spiteful character, which reinforces my decision to not become a part of any 'new, cool group.' No thanks.

Move on and enjoy where everyone is at. 

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Wosinc said:

What is the source of this post?  I certainly haven’t joined over there.

I may be a wuss, but not that big a wuss.

Looks like GSB took my 2nd question text (if space to ask) about how the new HC would compare Fletcher to previous AHP backs in overall talent and GSB used Sony Michel as a comparison head to head.  It was cool that the HC discussed Fletcher. 

Fletcher is 6'2" 230 lbs... his soph highlights are better than his jr. imo.  I'd like to see him enter this season at a ripped 220-222 lbs.   That would enhance his breakaway speed and help his cutting move acceleration as well.    

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/11744607/5fef9e95a023891b5caba34c

Fletcher soph year highlights above.   Frame and athleticism.  

The U is after the RB from Lehigh Acres, Richard Young, who was unfortunately injured and didn't play vs STA in the playoffs as a soph.   But I can see Young going elsewhere and Fletcher signing with Miami.   We will see...