Q and A Interview with new AHP head coach Mike Smith

Nolebull813

12 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

yeah whatever go with that and even if he couldn't then what is the shame in that? That is your go to every time.. oh must be a disgruntled parent who's kid couldn't play blah blah blah. That's some played out shit also not true.. All I know is my Son is very content with his high school career on and off the field, courts or mats.  He is already a better man than you or I will ever be and that is a fact Jack.

I believe it. Probably the one true thing you said. Lol 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

I believe it. Probably the one true thing you said. Lol 

yeah well I got news for you.. nobody believes a word you or your master says either.

Doesn't matter anyway as I achieved what I came back here to do.  Everyday I am on here now is just overtime at this point but I am about over it to be honest. These forums really are weird places anymore and pretty much taboo.  Message Boards went out of fashion like 12 years ago. Twitter and TicToc is where the cool kids are now. I don't like those either so eh.. fuck social media altogether.  Like Howard "The King" Eskin says .. "I don't know why they call it social media, there is nothing social about it"

I find it funny that the lowndes clown is whining about PGL yet his school is making several grand off of this event 

You think these GA schools on their own suddenly had the bright idea to do a Saturday double header in week 1? 🤣 And to bring 2 SFL schools who happen to be PGL clients? 

So lowndesclown the money is good for your school but you still being a whiny bitch about it? Fix your entitlement and shut up and let the adults run the show here while you corrupt minds at the middle school level just don't get too close because we don't want to see a Penn State situation happen at lowndes high school

Ol JoeGSB comes on here and tells everyone, Hey look at me, I'm gonna be a special guest on Phil Jones tonight and leaves a link. Right? Right. 

Phil introduces the guy by name, and then the next day when people on here address him by the name, I have to go around editing or hiding people's posts. 

He spams his businesses on here and then gets mad when someone goes and post the bizpedia which is readily available to the public. Of course Im expected to go remove that too. 

Now the guy is posting people's IP addresses publicly, and using my name in combo with my screen name like a punk after all the cleaning up of his bullshit Ive done on here for the past few years when I never once gave anyone my name for public consumption as he did his own. 

Nobody here embarassed him with the BS thing. He did that solidly right by himself. Marketing for that crap, and I mean, not even marketing what they actually had, but, literally making shit up for them too. 

Jesus. Get real and leave it the hell alone and quit acting like babies. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Ol JoeGSB comes on here and tells everyone, Hey look at me, I'm gonna be a special guest on Phil Jones tonight and leaves a link. Right? Right. 

Phil introduces the guy by name, and then the next day when people on here address him by the name, I have to go around editing or hiding people's posts. 

He spams his businesses on here and then gets mad when someone goes and post the bizpedia which is readily available to the public. Of course Im expected to go remove that too. 

Now the guy is posting people's IP addresses publicly, and using my name in combo with my screen name like a punk after all the cleaning up of his bullshit Ive done on here for the past few years when I never once gave anyone my name for public consumption as he did his own. 

Nobody here embarassed him with the BS thing. He did that solidly right by himself. Marketing for that crap, and I mean, not even marketing what they actually had, but, literally making shit up for them too. 

Jesus. Get real and leave it the hell alone and quit acting like babies. 

That’s dishonest. He posted that bizpedia crap knowing what he was doing. 

It’s like knowing someone’s name and posting the public record of them closing on a house. And posting the link to it. Then when called out you just say, “it’s public record”

43 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

It’s like knowing someone’s name and posting the public record of them closing on a house. And posting the link to it. Then when called out you just say, “it’s public record”

Bullshit!. You have no idea why I would do something as well as anybody else's motives for that matter.  You can't just make up what you think someone is thinking.  It was simple. I was questioning whether PGL was a legit business and if he was incorporated or an LLC when he was talking about the money he will make.  He said he was I didn't believe him and posted that as a yeah you got me on that one as he was LLC. I didn't even read the whole bizpedia page to know what all he had on it. Fucking most smart people have a PO Box or something like his buddy Dusty DeVaughn for all his ventures.  What do you think I am the only person who googled his business name and saw that site? gimme break

Besides when GSB asked me to remove it I did with no problem. I also didn't know the link had his actual home address on there as I wouldn't think someone would be that stupid especially someone who flames people up on forums like he does.  I don't know if Hawg beat me to it or not but the intent was there and I didn't argue about it

image.png.829e6c347c98848506302b257eb8aef9.png

46 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

It's not the same at all. Not even close to the same. If I or anyone gets on here outs themselves and starts bragging about their business you can best assured people will Google it. It is why no one in their right mind would come on these forums and flame people up then tell them you own this business or that business. It's crazy and incredibly stupid to do that. 

5 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

It's not the same at all. Not even close to the same. If I or anyone gets on here outs themselves and starts bragging about their business you can best assured people will Google it. It is why no one in their right mind would come on these forums and flame people up then tell them you own this business or that business. It's crazy and incredibly stupid to do that. 

But you could have posted a screen shot with the personal address blocked out 

32 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

But you could have posted a screen shot with the personal address blocked out 

Just posted a link man.. what difference would a screen shot have made?. Folks would have just googled it anyway. Whether you or he likes it or not Joe is a "Public Figure" now (by his own doing) and doesn't get the same privacy protections afforded us common folk. 

Dude if I posted my real name on here or gave it up accidently MFers be Googling my ass immediately.. I know that.. You think everyone on here lurkers included hasn't Googled up that fool.. man please

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Isnt that what JoeGSB is gonna do when folks get pissed about him publicly posting IP addresses? 

GTFO with yalls baby back bullshit. 

You're mad at one guy for posting the bizpedia but actively posting numerous IPs, using peoples screennames on podcasts that havent even joined the site. And more. 

Come on now. 

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Didn’t he help Lowndes secure a doubleheader? It’s the highlight of the tourism in Valdosta. don’t be an ingrate 

Nope lowndes had plans to do a doubleheader with Valdosta but the cats aren't ready yet. We've also done doubleheaders in the past. Sorry im not glorifying your savior for doing basic calls. Like I said he is doing what no one not even the coaches want to do. 

I'd love to know how he knows Los' IP also. There are laws about person to person tracking of IPs. 

Its about time for folks to start coming clean on this shit and take a chill pill. I'm very tempted to get the US Marshals service involved as it is. I'm pretty sure there have been some laws broken at this point. 

Now who's taking shit serious? Fuck with ne. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

yeah whatever go with that and even if he couldn't then what is the shame in that? That is your go to every time.. oh must be a disgruntled parent who's kid couldn't play blah blah blah. That's some played out shit also not true.. All I know is my Son is very content with his high school career on and off the field, courts or mats.  He is already a better man than you or I will ever be and that is a fact Jack.

nolegirl talking about kids and school while he is grown and still hasn't graduated high school.

26 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Isnt that what JoeGSB is gonna do when folks get pissed about him publicly posting IP addresses? 

You're mad at one guy for posting the bizpedia but actively posting numerous IPs, using peoples screennames on podcasts that havent even joined the site. And more. 

Come on now. 

Sorry Hawg.. I am just a little on edge these days with all this war shit.  Unlike HSFB I actually have skin in that game. 😨  I will try and do better

26 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Come on now. 

I don’t know nothing about IP addresses. That’s way past my purview.

He posted it knowing it was exposing his personal address. No one was looking for that info because no one besides Old Twerp cares. He knew what he was doing. 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

He posted it knowing it was exposing his personal address. No one was looking for that info because no one besides Old Twerp cares. He knew what he was doing. 

Well Thats Your Opinion Man The Big Lebowski Quotes Like. QuotesGram

besides anyone that wanted his address already had it long before I posted a link to his bizpedia account. period

18 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'd love to know how he knows Los' IP also. There are laws about person to person tracking of IPs. 

Its about time for folks to start coming clean on this shit and take a chill pill. I'm very tempted to get the US Marshals service involved as it is. I'm pretty sure there have been some laws broken at this point. 

Not sure about any of that. I wish it could just strictly be football only. The downhill trend was when people on the political side would attack posters on the football side because of their political beliefs. So there would be a legit football topic, but then the name calling, hi jacking and venom would he back and forth between people that are ideological opposites 

21 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Wasn't me, I never had access to IP addresses much less knowing what IP address Los had 

And as response to what you claimed in a previous post I never got Los name or photo because of me being a mod on another board, I found the information out because some poster gave it away on the Florida rivals page when I was posting there 

I never abused my powers as a mod so if someone leaked his IP address then you may want to actually start looking for the real culprit 

21 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You know that fuckwad is posting them. Thats enough for me. 

You're running over here posting his podcast where he's practically on some bullshit with peoples names and screen names mixed together. Skirting on thebedge of intimidation, horassment and cyberstalking. 

What I'm saying is it's time to chill with this shit before we have to find out if any laws have been broken the hard way. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You know that fuckwad is posting them. Thats enough for me. 

You're running over here posting his podcast where he's practically on some bullshit with peoples names and screen names mixed together. Skirting on thebedge of intimidation, horassment and cyberstalking. 

What I'm saying is it's time to chill with this shit before we have to find out if any laws have been broken the hard way. 

No I didn’t put it together when he was saying the lurkers hometown. When you or someone else I can’t remember made the comment about it that’s where I realized that’s what was happening. I am not tech savvy. 

I don’t think he doxxed private info or anything like that. 

I posted the interviews because it was supposed to be good football content. Some people are saying that he was lying about interviews with coaches. It wasn’t a lie. Is hobby is to help teams secure my profile games out of state. It sounds boring but there is nothing more scandalous than that. 

I know he is made out to be a villain for getting involved with some bad apples but overall he does really good for the game

11 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

No I didn’t put it together when he was saying the lurkers hometown. When you or someone else I can’t remember made the comment about it that’s where I realized that’s what was happening. I am not tech savvy. 

I don’t think he doxxed private info or anything like that. 

I posted the interviews because it was supposed to be good football content. Some people are saying that he was lying about interviews with coaches. It wasn’t a lie. Is hobby is to help teams secure my profile games out of state. It sounds boring but there is nothing more scandalous than that. 

I know he is made out to be a villain for getting involved with some bad apples but overall he does really good for the game

Nah, yall think this bullshit is funny and now I've about had my fill of it. 

After all the times I deleted his name and other info off of here, for him to use mine in his bullshit like I asked a question of a coach that I could give a shit less about in a site that I havent been too. Ya, nah Im about pissed now. I've been good to that fucker for years. I've done my level best to protect peoples personal information on here from one another, including his. 

How about naw, fuck yall. Don't think for a minute I wont take all this shit and lay it on a marshals desk. We can find out who got what info from where and how many laws are broken so far. 

Im done with it now. Yall playing but Im dead ass. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Nah, yall think this bullshit is funny and now I've about had my fill of it. 

After all the times I deleted his name and other info off of here, for him to use mine in his bullshit like I asked a question of a coach that I could give a shit less about in a site that I havent been too. Ya, nah Im about pissed now. I've been good to that fucker for years. I've done my level best to protect peoples personal information on here from one another, including his. 

How about naw, fuck yall. Don't think for a minute I wont take all this shit and lay it on a marshals desk. We can find out who got what info from where and how many laws are broken so far. 

Im done with it now. Yall playing but Im dead ass. 

Im just waiting on the nolebull ban 

17 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Im just waiting on the nolebull ban 

He plays the part of the unsuspecting dumbass that's accidentally doing dirt for Ol JoeGSB. 

Its like growing a weed plant and when you get caught telling the cops you thought it was a tomato because dude gave you the little plant said it was, and you were wondering why it hadnt made any tomatoes yet. 

• Haha 2