Q and A Interview with new AHP head coach Mike Smith

Nolebull813

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

“You think I would snitch like a snitch ass bitch from an email with my real identity? C’mon man you are smarter than that. When I snitch like a snitch ass bitch, it’s from total anonymity”

- Old Twerp

"snitch ass bitch" ..wow man your so ghetto tuff...you gonna "pop a cap in me" for snitchin" lol

What exactly would I be snitching on or about? 

• Confused 1

lg and phil don't know about the gsb that has infested this board they only know about him when it comes to what he thinks is an important thing which is tagging teams on other teams twitter post and emailing and aggravating coaches. Gsb is basically being a human caller id and redial for coaches who don't want to be bothered with putting effort towards filling out schedules. Literally anyone can do what gsb does if they feel like wasting the time. He claims to be only involved with elite teams but as we all seen he will gladly support fake teams or now his most recent dive is posting up peachtree ridge. 

They'll see once he comes unhinged on the other forum.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

lg and phil don't know about the gsb that has infested this board they only know about him when it comes to what he thinks is an important thing which is tagging teams on other teams twitter post and emailing and aggravating coaches. Gsb is basically being a human caller id and redial for coaches who don't want to be bothered with putting effort towards filling out schedules. Literally anyone can do what gsb does if they feel like wasting the time. He claims to be only involved with elite teams but as we all seen he will gladly support fake teams or now his most recent dive is posting up peachtree ridge. 

They'll see once he comes unhinged on the other forum.

Didn’t he help Lowndes secure a doubleheader? It’s the highlight of the tourism in Valdosta. don’t be an ingrate 

22 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

"snitch ass bitch" ..wow man your so ghetto tuff...you gonna "pop a cap in me" for snitchin" lol

What exactly would I be snitching on or about? 

Whoa that’s pretty racist. Add racist to the long list of reasons you can’t be trusted in society. Lol

Do you feel angry and/or nervous when people speak “ghetto”? Does it make you feel uncomfortable when African American vernacular is being displayed in your lily white presence? Do African Americans make you feel uneasy with their foreign lingo? Wasn’t that many colored folk in Joppatowne? 

40 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Whoa that’s pretty racist. Add racist to the long list of reasons you can’t be trusted in society. Lol

Do you feel angry and/or nervous when people speak “ghetto”? Does it make you feel uncomfortable when African American vernacular is being displayed in your lily white presence? Do African Americans make you feel uneasy with their foreign lingo? Wasn’t that many colored folk in Joppatowne? 

There are white folks in the ghetto too fool whom also speak more ghetto than the black folk do..nice try with the racist bullshit. I am not afraid to be called racist so it doesn't work on me.

Besides I didn't live in Joppatowne. I lived in Edgewood but our hood was zoned for JTowne High. The projects I lived in was Meadowood Apartments also referred to as Ghettowood by everyone. More black folk up in there than white. So no,  I am not afraid of my brothers

422 Meadowood Dr. I've come along way baby 🤠

image.png.4333d8489836cb60c30c33df42441852.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

There are white folks in the ghetto too fool whom also speak more ghetto than the black folk do..nice try with the racist bullshit. I am not afraid to be called racist so it doesn't work on me.

Besides I didn't live in Joppatowne. I lived in Edgewood and our hood was zoned for JTowne High. The projects I lived in was Meadowood Appartments also referred to as Ghettowood by everyone. More black folk up in there than white. So no,  I am not afraid of my brothers

422 Meadowood Dr. I've come along way baby 🤠

image.png.4333d8489836cb60c30c33df42441852.png

Nobody believes you. You are a grifter and fraud. Lying to strangers about athletic achievements. Lol. You run a scam on marks to the point it comes across like you wrote the blueprint for scams like Red Lion/ECA. They motivated the next group like USAA and BS. Daddy Sills would be proud of what you become 

13 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Nobody believes you. You are a grifter and fraud. Lying to strangers about athletic achievements. Lol. You run a scam on marks to the point it comes across like you wrote the blueprint for scams like Red Lion/ECA. They motivated the next group like USAA and BS. Daddy Sills would be proud of what you become 

LOL It's all good.. I don't think BDS cares much for me though .. just saying

2 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

LOL It's all good.. I don't think BDS cares much for me though .. just saying

You blasted Bishop Sycamore for months and months pretending to virtue signal, but were apart of the original fly by night scam school Red Lion/ECA. You were all for the scam when it was to your benefit. But when you weren’t useful anymore, all of sudden it’s a bad thing. 

BS used the same exact model and got criticized way more than they ever did. You weren’t just a disgruntled parent with a cautionary tale. You were a lying hypocrite who was exposed as a fraud 

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You blasted Bishop Sycamore for months and months pretending to virtue signal, but were apart of the original fly by night scam school Red Lion/ECA. You were all for the scam when it was to your benefit. But when you weren’t useful anymore, all of sudden it’s a bad thing. 

BS used the same exact model and got criticized way more than they ever did. You weren’t just a disgruntled parent with a cautionary tale. You were a lying hypocrite who was exposed as a fraud 

You have no clue.. keep reaching though and posting what GSB tells you to.. 

6 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

You have no clue.. keep reaching though and posting what GSB tells you to.. 

GSB didn’t tell me anything. You did. You couldn’t keep your lies together and got busted lying about your achievements. That proved you were a fraud. You should have taken Mark Twain’s advice 

“If you always tell the truth, you won’t have to remember anything”

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

we could all get along if there was no hypocrisy and virtue signaling. I enjoy the good football talk. Just not the lying about athletics achievements and pretending to be outraged about things just for internet trolling sake 

Nobody lied about any athletic achievement just because Golf says so you go with it. 🤡  Red Lion nor ECA was anything like BS. Not even close. You have no idea what you are talking about so take your bullshit elsewhere. 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

GSB didn’t tell me anything. You did. You couldn’t keep your lies together and got busted lying about your achievements. That proved you were a fraud. You should have taken Mark Twain’s advice 

“If you always tell the truth, you won’t have to remember anything”

I never got busted about my athletic achievements.. by who? Golf? Saying something 200 times doesn't make it true. Not only that I proved all of it except the mile thing which is 100% true but I can't prove it so whatever. Really, who gives a shit anyways?  It was just guys having a little nostalgic moment and if people don't want to believe it then that's on them. 

Do I lie? sometimes sure.. EVERYBODY LIES so stop acting so indignant and holier than thou about it. Hey I made it clear what my purpose was on here and it was about entertainment and wasting time. I could give a fuck less what you or anyone thinks about anything honestly. I don't know you and you don't know me and I have no desire to change that. So piss off 

7 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Nobody lied about any athletic achievement just because Golf says so you go with it. 🤡  Red Lion nor ECA was anything like BS. Not even close. You have no idea what you are talking about so take your bullshit elsewhere. 

Bro Red Lion was created by some millionaire so his kid can play for a recruited up all star renegade team whose ambitions were to traveling around the country with no oversight. He literally created a fake scam virtual school so his kid can play club football 

30 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Bro Red Lion was created by some millionaire so his kid can play for a recruited up all star renegade team whose ambitions were to traveling around the country with no oversight. He literally created a fake scam virtual school so his kid can play club football 

You don't know shit. Red Lion Christian Academy is an actual school that existed before Sills and still does. ECA actually had a building and was hooked up with a legit online academy (Connections out of Baltimore) and ECA was listed as one of their hybrid schools. The players did attend class in a building during school hours. They all graduated with an accredited degree and more than 20 of them went on to play D1 football and a couple in the NFL.

What Sills did when he started his thing AT RLCA was modeled it exactly after what Bernie Dancel did at Good Counsel

That said we (as a family) were not down for the ECA deal as my kid wanted a regular high school experience. so that's when we moved on. end of story

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Why did Sammy leave? Was he kicked from this site or it was no longer his safe space? 

Sammy left and I assume helped GSB get his site started then slid back over here under the cover of darkness (DM) and hand picked the members they wanted to have join over there by sending them a link. 

Got the ban for spam of the shady kind. 

I don't suspect he was planning on chilling over here much anymore anyway, so, it's whatever. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

You don't know shit. Red Lion Christian Academy is an actual school that existed before Sills and still does. ECA actually had a building and was hooked up with a legit online academy (Connections out of Baltimore) and ECA was listed as one of their hybrid schools. The players did attend class in a building during school hours. They all graduated with an accredited degree and more than 20 of them went on to play D1 football and a couple in the NFL.

What Sills did when he started his thing was modeled it exactly after what Bernie Dancel did at Good Counsel

That said we (as a family) were not down for the ECA deal as my kid wanted a regular high school experience. so that's when we moved on. end of story

Couldn’t crack the lineup at a virtual school? It happens. No biggie 

I do know one thing.. I could care less about most of the back and forth shit going on right now. 

All JoeGSB had to do was back off the fucking Bishop Sycamore shit once it was clear it was some bullshit, but, he didn't. He went farther and farther each day. The more clear it became that it was bull, the harder he pushed it on here. He can be a child about it now all he wants. 

I dont figure continually bringing it up is a great idea. Nobody will ever forget how he did about that "school." Lobbing little dink and dunk bullshit isn't erasing known facts. 

10 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Couldn’t crack the lineup at a virtual school? It happens. No biggie 

yeah whatever go with that and even if he couldn't then what is the shame in that? That is your go to every time.. oh must be a disgruntled parent who's kid couldn't play blah blah blah. That's some played out shit also not true.. All I know is my Son is very content with his high school career on and off the field, courts or mats.  He is already a better man than you or I will ever be and that is a fact Jack.

• Like 1