Q and A Interview with new AHP head coach Mike Smith

Nolebull813

Second question from Codbeard addictwife ?  wtf is wrong with this guy?.  pretty funny actually have to give the Devil his due there..  Maybe I should email or call Coach Smith and let him know how he was catfished on the QandA and where that butthurt bullshit comes from also that he wasn't answering real questions from real members or posters on that shit forum? That he was made a fool of by this shyster. 

WTF is Larry Godwin? 

6 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

😂😂😂 Fat ass joe just lying about me in this interview. Making shit up, never asked any question. Glad that slime ball and his butt plug sam are out of here. #scrubs 

LyingHurricaneNick and SuggestionboxGolf...WTF that guy is a dooshbag. Way to show some professionalism representing your business PsychoJoe. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

Second question from Codbeard addictwife ?  wtf is wrong with this guy?.  pretty funny actually have to give the Devil his due there..  Maybe I should email or call Coach Smith and let him know how he was catfished on the QandA and where that butthurt bullshit comes from also that he wasn't answering real questions from real members or posters on that shit forum? That he was made a fool of by this shyster. 

WTF is Larry Godwin? 

Ask @Ga96 about Larry Godwin. Lowndes guy. 

Runs a Viking facebook show. 

3 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

WTF is Larry Godwin? 

You know if you email coach Smith I’m sure he’ll forward your contact info over to GSB. 

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The interview was actually decent if he wasn't being a petty betty and making up screennames for folks that didn't even ask a question. 

xD 

What a clown shoe. 

If a person is banned from here their content from other locations should be banned also.....I know I linked a thread from the renegade site here yesterday, BUT that was important as it could affect people here and possibly put them in harm's way......what good is the ban if the guy's stupid looking face is going to be linked.

Stop it before it becomes serious again!

Thank You!

5 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

LyingHurricaneNick and SuggestionboxGolf...WTF that guy is a dooshbag. Way to show some professionalism representing your business PsychoJoe. 

That was my name?  :) 
Haven’t listened yet and won’t for awhile as a friend just called and I need to help him.  My first order of business back is to answer @Wooderson about his track vid share.  Was deep into Ukraine research last night.   

GSB texted me yesterday afternoon asking about AHP state title info.  I sent him some info and he mentioned an event for 9:30 pm.  I assumed he was referring to another podcast and Q and A with the new HC.  I texted back if he has any time to ask… Will AHP be playing STA for a 3rd year in a row and if he had time to ask how he would rate Mark Fletcher vs past AHP rb’s.  

I really like Fletcher.  Saw him vs STA when he was a soph and impressed.  He doesn’t go down easy and can take it to the house.  Told Joe he reminds me of a little taller back from yesteryear, Eric Dickerson (in size and running smoothness only).  

26 minutes ago, RedZone said:

If a person is banned from here their content from other locations should be banned also.....I know I linked a thread from the renegade site here yesterday, BUT that was important as it could affect people here and possibly put them in harm's way......what good is the ban if the guy's stupid looking face is going to be linked.

Stop it before it becomes serious again!

Thank You!

I've been pondering on how to move forward with this activity. 

In my minds eye, they didn't open any dialogue about wanting to share links and such, and operated very shady in under the radar link sharing through DM. 

I banned a member and all his known aliases due to that activity. So, I'm kind of on the fence about Nolebull sharing videos that also have the site name. 

I was thinking it's football content to begin with, and its slow season so ya know, let it ride. Now we're getting little stabs n jabs delivered where even when the guy is doing a real interview, he can't help but lie somehow in it. Making up member names that are supposedly asking questions but, have not or don't exist under those names. 

Lol 

Rest assured I've been thinking about how to deal with this activity being delivered over here. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I banned a member and all his known aliases due to that activity. So, I'm kind of on the fence about Nolebull sharing videos that also have the site name. 

Rst assured I've been thinking about how to deal with this activity being delivered over here. 

Fair enough, Hawg.

Those misfits have a lot nerve.

They talk shit about the forum here and people on it then they send the toady blockhead813 over here with their self-important bullshit like it's GOLD.

Tough situation for you to be in, for sure.

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

LMAO! You guys take this shit way too seriously. I feel bad for the people that are forced to interact with you daily. Old Twerp, Racist96 and Red Flag post like they got real life anger issues. Can’t just agree to disagree. It screams Bi-Polar disorder with small traces of schizophrenia. 

awww... look who is taking it serious now.. ok fine @HawgGoneIt maybe something a little more humane than the guillotine 

Rat X Rat Poison - Dear Adam Smith

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

awww... look who is taking it serious.. ok fine @HawgGoneIt maybe something a little more humane than the guillotine 

Rat X Rat Poison - Dear Adam Smith

Wait you called me a rat right after you said you were gonna contact the AHP coach and rat someone out. 

Snitch ass bitch. Lol. Plus I don’t even know what you are talking about regarding me ratting someone out. You’ll have to refresh my memory 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Wait you called me a rat right after you said you were gonna contact the AHP coach and rat someone out. 

Snitch ass bitch. Lol. Plus I don’t even know what you are talking about regarding me ratting someone out. You’ll have to refresh my memory 

Calling someone a dirty rat doesn't always mean they are snitching on someone. 

Rats are often associated with filth and disease. So, if someone calls you a rat, it's not like being called a fox. It's an insult. ... These negative traits have led to the informal meaning of rat, "hateful person," "liar," or "double-crosser." You can also use rat as a verb to mean "betray or snitch on."

I will leave it up to you to figure out which one pertains to you..

as for the second part of your post.  I say a lot of stuff. Do you really think I care about that idiot or these forums enough to reach out to some coach I have never heard of or care about over this juvenile forum shit? hell no I would be to embarrassed to tell people in real life I even post on these things. 

2 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

You think I would do it from an email account with my real identity?.. c'mon man you are smarter than that

“You think I would snitch like a snitch ass bitch from an email with my real identity? C’mon man you are smarter than that. When I snitch like a snitch ass bitch, it’s from total anonymity”

- Old Twerp