With one of the toughest schedules in 2016, looks as though Colquitt...

ORabidOne

52 minutes ago, SWD-1985 said:

Dang Fred, you sound like a Regular!

I told you they are former football players; they don't know how to serve small sizes.  The junior players fight to get jobs there because the eating is so good.  By the time they are seniors, they are running away from the place because Mr. Matthews works them like they are on the football field; but I must say the family has been one of the Tigers biggest supporters, even if just to provide employment for a few.

In addition to loving to eat there, I did some business with them a couple of years ago.  Mr. Mathews stepped right in and did his share of heavy lifting.  The kitchen is worn from the years but I go in a lot of commercial kitchens and that has to be one of the cleanest I have every been in.  While you could tell the equipment had been put to a lot of good use you could white glove wipe the place and not see a trace of anything.  Hmmm, I think I know where I am going for lunch tomorrow!  :D