Bosco NJ at Edgewater FL

Nolebull813

2 hours ago, 181pl said:

No I’m not connected to Bosco in anyway. But I do know they were one of the top few teams in the country a decade ago consistently. And they fell the off the face of the earth. So if they’re trying to Set up high profile games then I would just presume that they are recruited up or very talented in this cycle. If it’s the latter, good for them. No offense.

We didn't exactly fall off the face of the earth,,,,we played nationally ranked B.C. for the state championship 2 months ago. I don't think they were looking for a "high profile" game scheduling this team I never heard of...it seems like they just wanted to play in Fla. for the kids...I saw us beat Manatee and St. Thomas in Fla. I was on the sidelines for both games..😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 181pl said:

And by the way, if they’re not (Recruiting) and they’re not trying very hard. They’re a private school in New York New Jersey metro. They should be good.

Iona Prep. was the top team in NY last year....they were ranked #1 last year and we beat them 21-7.

12 hours ago, DBP66 said:

We didn't exactly fall off the face of the earth,,,,we played nationally ranked B.C. for the state championship 2 months ago. I don't think they were looking for a "high profile" game scheduling this team I never heard of...it seems like they just wanted to play in Fla. for the kids...I saw us beat Manatee and St. Thomas in Fla. I was on the sidelines for both games..😉

I was on sidelines for Manatee game. Great, close game.And forthe Plant win over Bergen Catholic in the night cap.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 181pl said:

I was on sidelines for Manatee game. Great, close game.And forthe Plant win over Bergen Catholic in the night cap.

yea...the refs did everything in their power that game to make it close....horrible spots of the ball...calling a TD when the kid was out of bounce...and then switching the game time! Bosco was suppose to play the second game that day. 

21 hours ago, DBP66 said:

yea...the refs did everything in their power that game to make it close....horrible spots of the ball...calling a TD when the kid was out of bounce...and then switching the game time! Bosco was suppose to play the second game that day. 

I’m just glad plant beat Bergen Catholic. That was a fun game. They went on to win state