Martin Luther King Reenvisioned : I Have Another Dream #444Viral

Editor

MLKIHaveADream-7e2e2de93de8a0770d0e2ea2869f420ae4040806-s1100-c50.thumb.jpg.2e4b57eb1aa4d13dfe6f57e2a577ad9b.jpg

The Dream Ends and then Begins Again 

Editorial by @Socialdamus

Back in 1963 Dr. Martin Luther King told us of a dream he had, a dream of how life in America would be in the future. 

And for people like Barack Obama that dream would become a reality - a virtual heaven on earth in which impossible goals would be accomplished. 

But for others, like Trayvon Martin , Breonna Taylor, Tamir RiceFreddie Gray & George Floyd that dream would never be realized.

Instead they would be murdered, and their deaths would start a chain reaction that would turn the dream into a nightmare that brought Black American back to reality. 

But for a people who have spent the last 59 yrs dreaming .. the harshness of reality can be too much to bare. Therefore, I would like to share with you A NEW DREAM ⬇️

Or a continuation of the last .. that will keep us sedated for another 60 yrs.

rock-a-bye-babies ... 💤💤

#444Viral

• Editor changed the title to Martin Luther King Reenvisioned : I Have Another Dream #444Viral