Against t Democracy

Wildcat Will

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

concha now trying to couch his cowardice, and hide his embarrassment, by claiming that he's giving *me* a break.

Classic concha.

Completely flabbergasted by charts that he didn't know existed crushing his life-long narrative.

We'll be here waiting for his next lie about a flatlining chart.

Already addressed.

Andy flailing around from...

Pure

Rage

🤣

1 minute ago, concha said:

Except that I already did.  🤡

I assure you, this is *not* a response.

👇

11 minutes ago, concha said:

So now Andy is demonstrating how his colossal (lack of) intellect believes that companies hiring new employees takes as long as establishing the government (known for its agility 🤡 ) establishing the modern welfare state, with all its departments, buildings, systems...

Hey, Dimwit66... I have an apology to make to you.  You are not, in fact, the dumbest human on the planet. I give you... Andy.

In fact, this is still about the first 20 years. You have yet to even acknowledge (1) your lie about the first 20 years and (2) that the rate continued to go down at even greater rates *after* that 20 years.

We won't hold our breath.

I assure you, this is *not* a response.

👇

In fact, this is still about the first 20 years. You have yet to even acknowledge (1) your lie about the first 20 years and (2) that the rate continued to go down at even greater rates *after* that 20 years.

We won't hold our breath.

"We" = "You"

"You" think welfare states appear overnight.

🤡

Pure

Rage

🤣

concha doing what he always does to cover for his demonstrated incompetence.

Lie, deflect, avoid like a sissy.

Or being bored after an entire day of beating you like a virtual $2 hooker yesterday and exposing you as the liar you are.

This may come as a shock. Basement Boy, but not all of us derive our very meaning in life from being on this board every day for hours and hours and hours. 🤡

Pure

Rage

Just now, concha said:

Or being bored after an entire day of beating you like a virtual $2 hooker yesterday and exposing you as the liar you are.

This may come as a shock. Basement Boy, but not all of us derive our very meaning in life from being on this board every day for hours and hours and hours. 🤡

Pure

Rage

😄

concha knows he lost.

He knows that he walked right into it too because he has theories for days but no actual evidence or data whatsoever.

But he lacks the fortitude to address his failures.

Any day.

👇

26 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

😄

The comedy of this joker making this claim while also claiming that Trump being elected almost *immediately* made jobs reappear in 2016.

It's also just stupid given that the black poverty rate continued to go down and was cut in half from 1965 to 2019.

Even just counting the time period *after* his initial 20 years lie, the poverty rate among blacks decreased by 37% (30% to 18.8%).

poverty-rates2.thumb.jpg.b7564262f4c4d9422de7b3a4c2f6fdbd.jpg