Thompson is looking for games August 19th and 26th? This is funny stuff read this.

HooverOutlaw

On 1/29/2022 at 11:48 AM, HooverOutlaw said:

It is like a drug habit you can't control yourself. I have gotten more post out of you than anybody on the forum. If it is old why do you keep a daily track of what I'm posting then? 

Lol You need to check into a rehab program for posting on message boards.

You are like a jilted lover off a soap opera.

Hmmm, I was gone for multiple months, login once or twice a week now on average, I have roughly 3,800 posts here since it started and you login every day, have never been gone more than a couple of days, and have 8,300+ posts.  Who is it that has the problem?  It's not me! 🤷‍♂️ 

As far as getting a reaction, you post more about Grayson, Gwinnett, and the GHSA that any other 10 people combined including the Gwinnett/GA guys.  I take that back.  There is one S GA poster that is obsessed with Grayson but even he does post the numbers you do.  If I participate at all in GA discussions I wind up posting with you by default since you spend more time on GA than your home state.   I guess there isn't much to talk about regarding Alabama high school football, at least not on a national board. 😁

On 1/29/2022 at 8:40 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Spoke to someone close to Thompson. They said they are supposed to play In the Corky Kell but haven’t heard back in a while.

I gave them the number to Ware County. It would be funny if Thompson ends up playing OOS and Hoover can’t leave the front porch 😂

I don't see Thompson listed.

2022 CORKY KELL CLASSIC SCHEDULE

Wednesday, Aug. 17

At Johns Creek

5:30 Kell vs. Cherokee Bluff

8:30 Johns Creek vs. Parkview

Thursday, Aug. 18

At West Forsyth

5:30 North Atlanta vs. North Forsyth

8:30 West Forsyth vs. Archer

Friday, Aug. 19

At Rome

5:30 Cass vs. Kennesaw Mountain

8:30 Rome vs. Creekside

Saturday, Aug. 20

At Mercedes-Benz Stadium

10 am McEachern vs. North Gwinnett

1 pm Brookwood vs. Norcross

4 pm Walton vs. Mill Creek

7 pm Marietta vs. Grayson

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fred said:

I don't see Thompson listed.

2022 CORKY KELL CLASSIC SCHEDULE

Wednesday, Aug. 17

At Johns Creek

5:30 Kell vs. Cherokee Bluff

8:30 Johns Creek vs. Parkview

Thursday, Aug. 18

At West Forsyth

5:30 North Atlanta vs. North Forsyth

8:30 West Forsyth vs. Archer

Friday, Aug. 19

At Rome

5:30 Cass vs. Kennesaw Mountain

8:30 Rome vs. Creekside

Saturday, Aug. 20

At Mercedes-Benz Stadium

10 am McEachern vs. North Gwinnett

1 pm Brookwood vs. Norcross

4 pm Walton vs. Mill Creek

7 pm Marietta vs. Grayson

Then it’s Collins Hill or Ware that’s still available 

10 hours ago, Fred said:

Hmmm, I was gone for multiple months, login once or twice a week now on average, I have roughly 3,800 posts here since it started and you login every day, have never been gone more than a couple of days, and have 8,300+ posts.  Who is it that has the problem?  It's not me! 🤷‍♂️ 

As far as getting a reaction, you post more about Grayson, Gwinnett, and the GHSA that any other 10 people combined including the Gwinnett/GA guys.  I take that back.  There is one S GA poster that is obsessed with Grayson but even he does post the numbers you do.  If I participate at all in GA discussions I wind up posting with you by default since you spend more time on GA than your home state.   I guess there isn't much to talk about regarding Alabama high school football, at least not on a national board. 😁

Hook line and sinker again.  Too bad fishing at Destin is not as easy as hooking you every time.

46 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Hook line and sinker again.  Too bad fishing at Destin is not as easy as hooking you every time.

So you say some dumb shit to him, he calls your dumb shit out, and you got the hook line and sinker? 

You must have been told all your life that your mediocre results were better than they really were. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

So you say some dumb shit to him, he calls your dumb shit out, and you got the hook line and sinker? 

You must have been told all your life that your mediocre results were better than they really were. 

What is mediocre is FSU football.

Why are you getting involved in our chat? Seems like you would not have time since you spend 24/7 reviewing twitter and social media studying openings in high school football schedules for your master. 

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Why are you getting involved in our chat? Seems like you would not have time since you spend 24/7 reviewing twitter and social media studying openings in high school football schedules for your master. 

Would that be Master FACTCHECKER? .. why of course it is..lol

37 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

How do I review anything that pops up on my feed? Don’t get mad at me because Thompson has taken over Hoover as the one team state. 

Plus I heard you only been and Alabama Crimson Tide fan since 2009 

42 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

There is no “chat” 

there is you saying BrainDead obsessive-compulsive shit to another grown man and him calling you out. you have some very weird obsessions and tendencies. Red flags across the board

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I know you like all dudes all the time, but it being a girls school 60 years ago doesn’t sound that bad. What was Alabama doing 60 years ago except violating basic human civil rights?

Childlike response. In the decade of the 60's Alabama won national titles in 61,64,65 and stolen in 66.

List FSU titles in the 60's?

• 4 weeks later...