In Georgia High School News...

Rufus69

@67packer

The boys are reunited. 

Good Luck at Thomas County Central!

Justin's wife having a garage sale on Facebook for all her Packer gear and decorations. I say keep it as a rememberance, and place it around a poster of herself sitting on a lawn chair at the far corner of the north endzone, but, maybe someone buys it off her. 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

@67packer

The boys are reunited. 

Justin's wife having a garage sale on Facebook for all her Packer gear and decorations. I say keep it as a rememberance, and place it around a poster of herself sitting on a lawn chair at the far corner of the north endzone, but, maybe someone buys it off her. 

That's not a bad group for Central.  The addition of Hanson was definitely a good hire.  I also think adding Crawford will pay dividends.  All they hafta do is hire Rod and the band will be complete.

Thornton is the wildcard.  Not REAL sure about him....

Rufus>>

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

That's not a bad group for Central.  The addition of Hanson was definitely a good hire.  I also think adding Crawford will pay dividends.  All they hafta do is hire Rod and the band will be complete.

Thornton is the wildcard.  Not REAL sure about him....

Rufus>>

That is a pretty solid coaching group tbh. I like Thornton as well, just as a qb guy and not necessarily as an OC. TCC is used to three runs and a cloud of dust so, he may be right up their alley down there. 

I really do wish them luck. 

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

@67packer

The boys are reunited. 

Vern Gosdin - Dim Lights, Thick Smoke (And Loud, Loud Music) - YouTube

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

@67packer

The boys are reunited. 

I saw that on FB. Pretty crappy to sell things that were given to you or bought by the school. The difference in JR's tweets and SC's are evident. JR tweets about his coaches. SC is already tweeting about colleges coming to see players. It isn't much but kids and families like to see their name mentioned with recruiters. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Iletteredintrack said:

I saw that on FB. Pretty crappy to sell things that were given to you or bought by the school. The difference in JR's tweets and SC's are evident. JR tweets about his coaches. SC is already tweeting about colleges coming to see players. It isn't much but kids and families like to see their name mentioned with recruiters. 

I think you already know...but Cal has a pile of work to do in a limited amount of time.  While I like to hear about colleges coming to look at some of his players...I'd really like to hear his plan for staffing.  Some sort of timeline.  And whether or not he's gonna put a running clock on Lowndes this year.

I'll also say...from a personal point...I believe that 2022 will not be about Cal as much as it will be about his assistant coaches and their practice regimen.  

Only my opine...

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

@67packer

The boys are reunited. 

Heard that rogers and his wife have been throwing shots at the packass since he left 

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

I think you already know...but Cal has a pile of work to do in a limited amount of time.  While I like to hear about colleges coming to look at some of his players...I'd really like to hear his plan for staffing.  Some sort of timeline.  And whether or not he's gonna put a running clock on Lowndes this year.

I'll also say...from a personal point...I believe that 2022 will not be about Cal as much as it will be about his assistant coaches and their practice regimen.  

Only my opine...

Rufus>>

You'll be disappointed this year. We are down but moultrie isn't being led by rush so yall will always be down from now on. If yall don't figure out a way to make 2 6'4+ tight ends your focal point on offense then yall don't deserve to win anything.

2 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Only my opine...

Rufus>>

Packass best chance to make noise in the playoffs is the years 23/24. After that it's way downhill. 

• Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

@67packer

The boys are reunited. 

Who would want that stuff if they owned it.

Guy was a mistake from day 1 I would think his personal stuff would have a aura of bad luck about it.

Sounds like the wife did not understand her role.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Packass best chance to make noise in the playoffs is the years 23/24. After that it's way downhill. 

Not as long as we got kids like this coming through Sandy Knighton’s Pop Warner program. You’re looking at what might be the best LB, RB, and Receiver to ever come through the Packer program when they get there.

The talent is in Moultrie. Having someone to do something with it is the key. Calhoun wasn’t my 1st choice but it wasn’t my choice to make. I’ll support him till I don’t. Quite honestly 96 I see us in a lot better situation coaching and talent  wise than you. I think Propst proved that. Your guy ain’t no Randy Mac if you haven’t noticed. 

7F75A6A8-D28F-40CE-8836-1B9F78EB500F.jpeg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 67packer said:

Not as long as we got kids like this coming through Sandy Knighton’s Pop Warner program. You’re looking at what might be the best LB, RB, and Receiver to ever come through the Packer program when they get there.

The talent is in Moultrie. Having someone to do something with it is the key. Calhoun wasn’t my 1st choice but it wasn’t my choice to make. I’ll support him till I don’t. Quite honestly 96 I see us in a lot better situation coaching and talent  wise than you. I think Propst proved that. Your guy ain’t no Randy Mac if you haven’t noticed. 

7F75A6A8-D28F-40CE-8836-1B9F78EB500F.jpeg

2 in middle = speed speed speed

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

You'll be disappointed this year. We are down but moultrie isn't being led by rush so yall will always be down from now on. If yall don't figure out a way to make 2 6'4+ tight ends your focal point on offense then yall don't deserve to win anything.

We got this. If your QB is the one that replaced Superman in your playoff loss you in a world of shit while we return the best passer, RB and receiver. Hell man, me, Rufus and Hawg could run the OL for those 3 offensive players. 🤣

• Like 1