This is the WTF of the year!

Nolebull813

19 minutes ago, Rippers said:

Just to save about three pages of back and forth, let me break down Hello Kitty's semantic game here.  All he wrote was that Floyd's death had a greater world wide impact than King's death did.  The fact that he bolded the word death is the give away.  He is talking about the specific event and the impact, or reaction, that event had on the world.

He did not say Floyd's life had a greater impact than King's, which is what Nole and you are trying argue against.  But he (and Biden) said nothing about their lives.

Exactly.

They need to forgive us for quoting Biden accurately.

11 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Nothing he said was controversial.

Dude, he was despised by more than 2/3 of the country.

What in the hell are you talking about?

Your people called him a communist, a subversive, the most dangerous man in America, etc.

You are definitely just saying this because he's dead. As I said, the only black civil rights leaders that conservatives like are dead ones.

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

Dude, he was despised by more than 2/3 of the country.

What in the hell are you talking about?

Your people called him a communist, a subversive, the most dangerous man in America, etc.

You are definitely just saying this because he's dead. As I said, the only black civil rights leaders that conservatives like are dead ones.

I literally said I’m talking in today’s terms. I’m not talking about how he was perceived then. 

my entire family are Italians from New York and New Jersey. so if I was an adult in the 60s I dang sure wouldn’t be one of those racist rednecks opposing him. 

3 hours ago, concha said:

Retard,

That is what I responded to.

🤡

How's the list coming along?

Don't you ever get embarrassed when you so quickly resort to insults?  You are an angry child.  

Maybe support your argument with reason and fact if you have any at your disposal.  If not, maybe just sit back and learn.  

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

my entire family are Italians from New York and New Jersey. so if I was an adult in the 60s I dang sure wouldn’t be one of those racist rednecks opposing him. 

You would've been a conservative which is what mattered.

What about 25% approval do you not understand?

He was super unpopular with the average American.

35 minutes ago, Rippers said:

Just to save about three pages of back and forth, let me break down Hello Kitty's semantic game here.  All he wrote was that Floyd's death had a greater world wide impact than King's death did.  The fact that he bolded the word death is the give away.  He is talking about the specific event and the impact, or reaction, that event had on the world.

He did not say Floyd's life had a greater impact than King's, which is what Nole and you are trying argue against.  But he (and Biden) said nothing about their lives.

I understand what the president was attempting to say and said. Saying Floyd's death had a greater impact on the world then MLK IMO is an ignorant statement. The reaction to Floyd's death was substantial but the two again IMO aren't close and shouldn't be in the same conversation. MLK is the greatest civil rights leader of our lifetime and his death was a turning point in our country. 

I'll follow MLK niece's lead on this one and let it go from here. There is no need to compare the two. 

Alveda King, Martin Luther King Jr.'s niece, also criticized the then-presumptive Democratic nominee.

"I believe that Mr. Biden continues to speak from his basement, from a reality that is different from what's happening in the real world," King told the Daily Caller News Foundation in June of 2020. "Why is it necessary to compare Martin Luther King Jr. and George Floyd?" 

2 minutes ago, Warrior said:

I'll follow MLK niece's lead on this one and let it go from here. There is no need to compare the two. 

Alveda King, Martin Luther King Jr.'s niece, also criticized the then-presumptive Democratic nominee.

"I believe that Mr. Biden continues to speak from his basement, from a reality that is different from what's happening in the real world," King told the Daily Caller News Foundation in June of 2020. "Why is it necessary to compare Martin Luther King Jr. and George Floyd?" 

One of my favorite things that hacks like Warrior do is fish for one obscure family member that agrees with them and then act as if they are the ultimate arbiter.

Of course the obscure family member practically never speaks for the vast majority of the family.

It's always some outlier crank who works for Fox News.

Unironically, this niece is a Fox News Contributor.

I wonder why?

🤔

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alveda_King

Fox News Contributor.

Trump voter.

I can't imagine why she would say that about Biden.

Anybody got anything? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

You clearly don't since you keep invoking King's life.

You are desperately trying to score points but can't because you're fundamentally inept.

My post above that you took one line from was comparing the two men's deaths. Another attempt that has failed to be the smartest guy in the room. 

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

One of my favorite things that hacks like Warrior do is fish for one obscure family member that agrees with them and then act as if they are the ultimate arbiter.

Of course the obscure family member practically never speaks for the vast majority of the family.

It's always some outlier crank who works for Fox News.

Unironically, this niece is a Fox News Contributor.

I wonder why?

🤔

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alveda_King

Fox News Contributor.

Trump voter.

I can't imagine why she would say that about Biden.

Anybody got anything? 

I'll stick with my own comments on this topic as well. Thank you. 

9 minutes ago, Warrior said:

My post above that you took one line from was comparing the two men's deaths.

But given that we know how time works, that post came *after* this one.

👇

1 hour ago, Warrior said:

This is just ignorant comparing George Floyd's death and impact to the impact MLK's life and death has had on the world and the civil rights movement is shocking.

Biden is a demented, racist, corrupt, career politician and will say anything if he thinks it will benefit him. Biden's asinine statement has less to do with George Floyd's or MLK's death - and more about him thinking it would benefit him IMO. He will say anything he thinks will tip a scale in his favor. He has zero morals or compass on what is right and what is wrong.  

31 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

So your own comments got the point of his statement wrong and then to compensate you tried to coattail an obscure King relative who's a Fox New Contributor and Trump voter.

Perfect.

You are amazing, really don't know how you do it. Honestly, you're like a superhero always one step ahead.