WCAC OOS Games

Falcon

4 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

I like DeSoto later on in the season when they’re clicking better. Who knows with them, though. They could make it interesting, but I doubt it. Lol

Normally, I might complain about it being DeSoto 

but to be completely honest, I’m just glad to see games happening with more Texas teams.

19 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

St Johns is coming down to play Dillard as a replacement to Hoover 

SJC's spanking of DFB was evident and it was entertaining to see the current Miami WR Xavier Restrepo sub in at QB and show off his athleticism.   

But DFB lost 2 players from that squad :( ... one murdered and one suicide (full ride FBS scholie ahead of him). 

When you posted SJC and a FL opponent, it all came back. 

26 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

That is interesting because there are people saying Mathis also accepted the challenge from St. John Bosco and I think it’s for next year.

That wouldn’t be surprising.  His ‘25 class will be juniors so he may want to challenge them n get them ready for a deep playoff run 

If we are going to jump into OOS more, I’m hoping the UIL opens up transfers and allows them for athletic reasons. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Damn that’s crazy. 

That is crazy

CLEVELAND — A Cuyahoga County Grand Jury has indicted a Benedictine high school student on charges including murder and aggravated murder in the death of a 13-year-old boy in Euclid.

18-year-old Duane Tra'Ron Jackson, a standout running back on the Benedictine football team, was indicted on the following charges on Tuesday:

• One count of Aggravated Murder
  • Two counts of Murder
  • Two counts of Felonious Assault
  • One count of Improperly Discharging Into Habitation 
  • One count of Discharge of Firearm On Or Near Prohibited Premises
  • Two counts of Tampering With Evidence

13-year-old Maurco Toler was killed in a drive-by shooting outside a residence in the 25700 block of Zeman Avenue in Euclid on December 11. The shooting happened at approximately 2:40 p.m. with the gunfire coming from a passing vehicle, which police say is believed to be a dark-colored 2004-2007 Ford Escape.

6 hours ago, Severino said:

DeMatha vs. Benedictine will be at the Ironton (OH) showcase Sept. 10th broadcast by FloSports.

Too bad Benedictine's star RB was just indicted for murder.

Plugging FloSports. I can dig it. 

That game is a part of a tripleheader along with Good Counsel/Moeller. Ironton, the host school is playing Johnson Central,KY

The entire tripleheader is presented by FloSports 

12 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Plugging FloSports. I can dig it. 

That game is a part of a tripleheader along with Good Counsel/Moeller. Ironton, the host school is playing Johnson Central,KY

The entire tripleheader is presented by FloSports 

OHSAA and UIL also have deals with Flo.. This event is OHSAA. Probably be some more state associations coming on board to Flo in 2022 as they switch from NFHS Network.. This has nothing to do with the Jersey Lyer's Probably Gonna Lie outfit other than the possibility he turned Good Counsel on to the event...

13 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

OHSAA and UIL also have deals with Flo.. This event is OHSAA. Probably be some more state associations coming on board to Flo in 2022 as they switch from NFHS Network.. This has nothing to do with the Jersey Lyer's Probably Gonna Lie outfit other than the possibility he turned Good Counsel on to the event...

No the OHSAA just sanctions the games just like every other game involving a member school. This triple header is brought to you by your best buddy and it will be described in detail in the press release 

• Thumbs Down 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2022 at 3:28 PM, golfaddict1 said:

... and I enjoyed watching both games (Manning showed his skills in the 2nd game well).  

It's not an I hate LA campaign Caj.  National TV with a Manning, yes please.  I know it was a who cares to many, but I enjoyed them. 

On 1/17/2022 at 3:44 PM, golfaddict1 said:

I'll take Caj side here Nole... the opponent is secondary to me here.  I'm in it for Manning.  If the game is vs a FL school, cool but not a game changer for me.  The CalPreps rating doesn't matter to me in this case.   I see the color gray in Manning games.   Newman is not a powerhouse, we know that.  

A fan of hsfb watches... period.   I  didn't watch for Newman.  I watched because I'm a hsfb fan.   

#hsfbfan

#transparency